Lifewiththegrayys (Melissa & billy)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’re live now and people are commenting saying he doesn’t see his other kid and Melissa is going mad! Her attitude around him is vile. And billy is just sat there looking furious!

They’re also having a “meet and greet” when baby is here where all their friends and family come to a venue and meet the baby and then it’s outta the way then HAAAAAA. Who do they think they are. Also, Melissa has no friends does she? 😂. Billy just stormed off the live and Melissa looked petrified. He’s vile and she’s vile when she’s with him

Reactions: 8
I really hope the little one gets removed from their care.
I truly think that Billy is an awful Dad but Melissa will be worse.
They are disgusting humans.
He should focus more on Bella rather than getting a thumb knocked up.

Honestly the poor baby will have a terrible upbringing with them.
Oh and if anyone follows melissa have you seen her Mum? She has multiple children by multiple men? Her family looks like something of benefit street. Seriously take a look on her and her Mum's Facebook.
God help this child...

Baby dad x 10.. no wonder Melissa is such a duck up of a human

Also her sense of style is terrible.
She is really cheap.

She didn't find out in a cute way but will next time..

Maybe ask Billy not to pay and put his penis inside a brass and beg several women to do the same.

Then maybe that would mean it different.

That is so so funny. As if people don't realise that's whats wrong.

I still a a Bellas Mum Stan.
She's so stunning and Melissa is a thumb

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
They’re live now and people are commenting saying he doesn’t see his other kid and Melissa is going mad! Her attitude around him is vile. And billy is just sat there looking furious!

They’re also having a “meet and greet” when baby is here where all their friends and family come to a venue and meet the baby and then it’s outta the way then HAAAAAA. Who do they think they are. Also, Melissa has no friends does she? 😂. Billy just stormed off the live and Melissa looked petrified. He’s vile and she’s vile when she’s with him
I see this was just scrolling and went on for 5 mins to read the comments
Have u seen her face when billy compliments her too omg she really thinks she’s something special!
The baby meet and greet is the funniest thing I’ve heard 😂😂😂 come for a Prosecco and a hug wtf lol! And only their mums are allowed to meet baby! The both of them are so weird.
Also they way she talks to people who ask her questions especially when he’s other kid comes up!

They're gonna be the types to post pictures of the baby then links to their OF on the next post aren't they 🙄
💯 can see billy doing that that’s the only thing he cares about probs heard how much pregnant body’s bring in on of so begged her back for the content they can make

• Heart
Reactions: 4
'I'm very intellectual don't you know, I marketed our OF'
Bully was successful before she was even in the picture?
But keep dreaming...
Maybe the same dream he will keep you around

Also this attitude of it will come out just as easy.

Tell that to the women who have died or had babies die in labour.
She is so stupid it hurts to hear it

Reactions: 3
If anyone asks about billys daughter like does she know about shes going to be a big sister ect Melissa says oh guys dont ask personal questions please, he blatantly done see her anymore

Reactions: 4
If anyone asks about billys daughter like does she know about shes going to be a big sister ect Melissa says oh guys dont ask personal questions please, he blatantly done see her anymore
You're right.
I think now she's pregnant she's given him an ultimatum.
You could tell how awkward she was around the little girl anyway.
Thankfully it looks like her Mum cares a lot about her and won't miss her Dad.
It's just sad how easily swayed some men can be to ditch their children.
I guess melissa is used to it with her mum so she's passing it down a generation

Reactions: 1
I really hope the little one gets removed from their care.
I truly think that Billy is an awful Dad but Melissa will be worse.
They are disgusting humans.
He should focus more on Bella rather than getting a thumb knocked up.

Honestly the poor baby will have a terrible upbringing with them.
Oh and if anyone follows melissa have you seen her Mum? She has multiple children by multiple men? Her family looks like something of benefit street. Seriously take a look on her and her Mum's Facebook.
God help this child...

Baby dad x 10.. no wonder Melissa is such a duck up of a human

Also her sense of style is terrible.
She is really cheap.

She didn't find out in a cute way but will next time..

Maybe ask Billy not to pay and put his penis inside a brass and beg several women to do the same.

Then maybe that would mean it different.

That is so so funny. As if people don't realise that's whats wrong.

I still a a Bellas Mum Stan.
She's so stunning and Melissa is a thumb
What's her mum's name ?

You're right.
I think now she's pregnant she's given him an ultimatum.
You could tell how awkward she was around the little girl anyway.
Thankfully it looks like her Mum cares a lot about her and won't miss her Dad.
It's just sad how easily swayed some men can be to ditch their children.
I guess melissa is used to it with her mum so she's passing it down a generation
So you think she’s told him to be with her he cant see his daughter?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.