Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Peakyblinders

VIP Member
Not Melissa uploading some toiletries that billy has got her for Xmas eve making out he’s the best boyfriend ever when he in fact cheated on her multiple times 😂😂. We won’t forget that babes - no amount of dove & b&m candles is gonna make up for that xoxox

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Threefeathers

No but can happily cheat on u whilst ur together!!!! 😂😂😂😂 never known someone so deluded
This is actually embarrassing
He shagged someone else and asked seven other women for sex and they DECLINED HIM.
He even paid for sex with a prostitute instead of sleeping with your dirty 🐟 for free

Darling hes with you because nobody wants his pathetic string bean of a body and you're only with him because nobody could face a forehead thats longer than the length of Route 66

Oh and the face she made a joke about his hair receding when hers is far quicker.
Wait until she hits postpartum.
She will be rocking the egg head look

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

Beanpop442

VIP Member
‘We’re gonna co parent’ you wait until its 3am and you’ve got a screaming baby but Billy is balls deep in someone else and doesn’t give a fuck… what you gonna do then hunny????

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Slowpoker

VIP Member
People who do only fans and post their kids on the same accounts are weirdos. One minute he's talking about how he wants a cock up his bum the next video the kids scoffing fish fingers. It's weird as fuck.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Blahblah1987

👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 😂😂😂 she has no clue whatsoever
And no respect for her self either that’s why billy don’t and will never respect her too

The faces she pulls when talking to billy on live she really does think she’s something special! Says they are taking it slow but he’s already moved back in!
Moved back in, engagement ring back on... Seems like a slow burn to me 🤣
If he said jump she would say how high.
Wait until she's huge and can't stuff his bum anymore. Or the baby is here and she's too tired. He doesn't seem the type to be waiting around for her, that's for sure!

• Haha
Reactions: 10

hshshdbah

They are 100% back together. It’s actually embarrassing she said on her live he cheated on her 8 times that she knew of. He’s the biggest narcissist and she’s the biggest mug

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Blahblah1987

I was on their live last night, didn't manage to screen grab but she had her engagement ring back on and then she noticed and moved to the side and took it off. She is a proper mug
I've just noticed she's wearing it on her Instagram... "we're adults we don't hold resentment", cheating isn't something small, it's not that he ate your twix out the cupboard. I'd want to see his actions match his words first. What an idiot. If I was her family, I certainly wouldn't be contributing to their wedding in any way, shape or form.

On a separate note, it's weird doing OF while she's pregnant, turns my stomach. Nothing wrong with having sex while pregnant of course, but putting on the Internet is just weird imo.

hshshdbah

She has also deleted the TikTok’s she’s made slating him. I wish people would stop supporting her, she’s scamming people by pretending to be a single mum and then staying with billy in secret. She doesn’t deserve peoples hard earned money.

• Wow

dannyboi96

The absolute freak is on live asking people if they think he's narcissistic! I'm dying! I just posted saying I love how he's asking tattle questions. Now he's talking about how this is a fan base and how we need to get a life. I gotta straight block! Welcome to Tattle you sad cunt. I can't believe how much he's crying about fucking tattle Jesus Christ! 🤣 he even had to change his Facebook name from Grayy to Kimber cos he thinks people try and meet/find him. You're irrelevant Billy. Continue copying Poppy and Jay or Brad and Jen!

• Haha

Blahblah1987

Also watching her Q&A...
Biggest lesson from this year is to give 2nd chances because it can pay off & be better than ever...? Give it a rest love, you've been back together all of about 5 minutes 🙄 he'll be knobbing someone else before the baby is out 🤢

Blahblah1987

We all know she only said those things to save face because he didn't want her.
Now they're on holiday together he fancies a bum tickle and needs someone to do it 🤣

"learning to co-parent" don't think co-parenting includes pegging and having his hands on your arse love 😂

• Haha

Threefeathers

It's so pathetic.
The pair of them.
I don't believe for a minute they were trying for a baby

In my opinion she decided a baby, hence the rushed marriage...
Then she found he was cheating

He was always after the views.
H3 doesn't care about her or the baby .. its obvious

Reactions: 8

Threefeathers

I find it hard to feel sorry for her when her whole social media presence has been how she's the one to tame a cheat/womaniser as if the problem before has been other women.
She's been so smug and acted as though if she could have smex with herself she would as she's another level that it's just difficult.
It's sad cheating.. I've called off a wedding because of it.
The only part of me that feels sorry for her is that she started only fans cos of him as I'm sure she will regret that now.

• Heart

Mardymum20

Chatty Member
I'm very confused by their situation if I'm honest. They got together,6 weeks in got engaged,8 weeks in moved into their home, few weeks later started OF -seperatly🥴 few weeks later booked the wedding, few weeks later got their mortgage. Few weeks later fell pregnant, few weeks later moved into their home. A few weeks later..broke up 😂
It's all very fast paced, and they've only just been together a year. I get co-parenting but what on earth does having a half naked photoshoot have in common with the baby. He is definitely in the closet, I really wouldn't be surprised if he came out. But Melissa is that desperate she will still say 'its okay billy baby, I'll pretend you don't prefer men and we can have a secret relationship '

It's all wierd!

• Haha

Peakyblinders

VIP Member
They’re live now and people are commenting saying he doesn’t see his other kid and Melissa is going mad! Her attitude around him is vile. And billy is just sat there looking furious!

They’re also having a “meet and greet” when baby is here where all their friends and family come to a venue and meet the baby and then it’s outta the way then HAAAAAA. Who do they think they are. Also, Melissa has no friends does she? 😂. Billy just stormed off the live and Melissa looked petrified. He’s vile and she’s vile when she’s with him