Lifewiththegrayys (Melissa & billy)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny she was on live earlier saying OF is her full time job and she works in the care industry part time 😂. . She defo got sacked though didn’t she

Reactions: 4
She says she works from home doing care work, i reallt don’t understand how she can care from someone from her home😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She says she works from home doing care work, i reallt don’t understand how she can care from someone from her home😂
That is one job you can’t do at home 🤣🤣🤣🤣

They make my skin crawl 🤢🤢🤢🤢
Same- honestly usually scroll past them but love this thread 🤣

Funny she was on live earlier saying OF is her full time job and she works in the care industry part time 😂. . She defo got sacked though didn’t she
Yes I think so- but who knows. She doesn’t seem to have a job other than flaunt her forehead about and sell her crap for £2

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Billy is still a massive narc. All he cares about is OF. He sits on her lives commenting his OF page and asks people to subscribe. He actually makes my skin crawl. How she will ever trust him again I don’t know! I wonder how her family feels about it all

Reactions: 7
Her family don't seem to care and those that do

She's cut off because

'People only get one chance with her' 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Please do a poll😭😭😭😭😭

Because she likes to fake a rich life whereas in reality she isn't
She got sacked from her care job and if it wasn't for Billy's only fans they'd have no money as her views are very low
They clearly don't have as much money as they like to make out .. 😂

Reactions: 5
Have you noticed that they’re called the Stacey’s now 😂 and not the grayys- how funny

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Have you noticed that they’re called the Stacey’s now 😂 and not the grayys- how funny
Oh wow never even noticed 😂😂 the baby surname deffo gna be Stacey then. She sits on live trying to keep it all secret when people ask but when her and billy split she loved telling people it Will be Stacey 😂😂😂

Her family don't seem to care and those that do

She's cut off because

'People only get one chance with her' 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Only once chance 😅😅😅😅😅 unless ur names billy then u can disprespect her all u like

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.