Lifewiththegrayys (Melissa & billy)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the photos and joint accounts say more than co parenting coz I’ll not be co parenting like that with my sons dad ever!!!

Reactions: 4
I was on their live last night, didn't manage to screen grab but she had her engagement ring back on and then she noticed and moved to the side and took it off. She is a proper mug

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I was on their live last night, didn't manage to screen grab but she had her engagement ring back on and then she noticed and moved to the side and took it off. She is a proper mug
I've just noticed she's wearing it on her Instagram... "we're adults we don't hold resentment", cheating isn't something small, it's not that he ate your twix out the cupboard. I'd want to see his actions match his words first. What an idiot. If I was her family, I certainly wouldn't be contributing to their wedding in any way, shape or form.

On a separate note, it's weird doing OF while she's pregnant, turns my stomach. Nothing wrong with having sex while pregnant of course, but putting on the Internet is just weird imo.

Reactions: 9
They’re back together. For how long lol. Still “co parenting”

They’re live and people are asking for an apology for her calling someone a ******* or questioning how she can trust him and she replies I think
People forget I’m pregnant. Love they’re asking questions cause you splash everything over social media then expect not to have opinions 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Funny how when they split though he said he was going back to plumbing..
Now he has CHANGED TO BE THE MAN HE NEEDS TO BE FOR 4HEAD AND MINI 4HEAD...
Now... no talk of it??

All for clout from him

Reactions: 2
I'm starting to question if she knows what co-parenting actually means... She's got a whole lot of head with not much in it :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 3
I'm starting to question if she knows what co-parenting actually means... She's got a whole lot of head with not much in it :ROFLMAO:
👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 😂😂😂 she has no clue whatsoever
And no respect for her self either that’s why billy don’t and will never respect her too

The faces she pulls when talking to billy on live she really does think she’s something special! Says they are taking it slow but he’s already moved back in!

Reactions: 1
👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 😂😂😂 she has no clue whatsoever
And no respect for her self either that’s why billy don’t and will never respect her too

The faces she pulls when talking to billy on live she really does think she’s something special! Says they are taking it slow but he’s already moved back in!
Moved back in, engagement ring back on... Seems like a slow burn to me 🤣
If he said jump she would say how high.
Wait until she's huge and can't stuff his bum anymore. Or the baby is here and she's too tired. He doesn't seem the type to be waiting around for her, that's for sure!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He won't stay faithful
Wait until she's too big to shave herself
Or when she's too exhausted to film
He wants fame and attention
That is literally all

Reactions: 7
Thread suggestion..

Forehead will stay whilst Billys gay for pay. Baby will come whilst greys gone astray

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.