Lifewiththeaustins #5 Egg and Bean may have split, what a shame they’re still thick as brown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dean is definitely there too.
Maybe they’ve sold the “family car” for the yellow one but made out they’ve bought a second car for appearances.
They are so desperate to make it look like they live a life of luxury.

Reactions: 3
He's definitely there but it's funny how last holiday it was spot megs mum now it's spot Dean 😂

Also where are the accounts that know them in real life... What's the Goss whats going on with them??

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Dean is definitely there too.
Maybe they’ve sold the “family car” for the yellow one but made out they’ve bought a second car for appearances.
They are so desperate to make it look like they live a life of luxury.
This 😂 thats defo what they have done isn't it, sad sad people.

I can’t even explain how irritated I am by all of this 😂 I agree they probably sold the old car, that’s why they got blake to clean it. They’re both posting the same thing on stories but not of each other, it’s just so weird!! Have they gone to the same place as last time? Wonder if poor Dawson will be squashed into that god awful Doona the whole time? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He's definitely there but it's funny how last holiday it was spot megs mum now it's spot Dean 😂

Also where are the accounts that know them in real life... What's the Goss whats going on with them??
🙋🏽‍♀️🙋🏽‍♀️👀

Don’t know them as such but I live in the same town and my friend lives a couple streets away from them - the car definitely hasn’t been sold...

Reactions: 2
mega latest post: it’s a lovely dress but has she edited the photo to make her head look extra small? I can’t unsee it 🤣 It’s hurting my brain

• Haha
They’ve posted at the same time - he’s got no photos of her and she’s got no photos of him - so weird -what are they playing at?!?!

Reactions: 2
From her shoulder to her knee 😳 it’s wayyyyyy too long lol

Bad editing 🤣

The tiniest bag for a mum of three kids on holiday 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.