LifeWithTheAustins #4 Bean&Egg always beg, lives a sham, exploiting kids for the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lighter shade, DUE TO THE FACT THAT THE WOOD ISN’T DIRTY UNDERNEATH THE bleeping SHED. Pressure wash that algae off you absolute idiot. Jesus Christ. Mr Ronseal will be turning in his grave.View attachment 239595

And again, why not pressure wash the damn thing before you seal it in. He’s using a tinted varnish, it’s not paint, the crap underneath is still going to shine through 😂
Oh god are these the latest images! Terrible!! What a waste gifting to these imbeciles.

Reactions: 2
Lighter shade, DUE TO THE FACT THAT THE WOOD ISN’T DIRTY UNDERNEATH THE bleeping SHED. Pressure wash that algae off you absolute idiot. Jesus Christ. Mr Ronseal will be turning in his grave.View attachment 239595

And again, why not pressure wash the damn thing before you seal it in. He’s using a tinted varnish, it’s not paint, the crap underneath is still going to shine through 😂
It all looks bleeping awful tbh 🤣

Reactions: 1
Definitely think hes talking bollocks about his mental health now, on about the dr giving him a tablet that is so amazing for his anxiety he immediately stopped taking CBD.. theres no tablets I know of that would have worked that quickly 🤷🏼‍♀️ all tablets I've ever been prescribed have taken at least 6 to 8 weeks to work and in that time things usually get worse before they get better 🙄

Reactions: 7
Definitely think hes talking bollocks about his mental health now, on about the dr giving him a tablet that is so amazing for his anxiety he immediately stopped taking CBD.. theres no tablets I know of that would have worked that quickly 🤷🏼‍♀️ all tablets I've ever been prescribed have taken at least 6 to 8 weeks to work and in that time things usually get worse before they get better 🙄
This! Theres not 1 as far as I'm aware that works straight away. He's a lying bastard and quite frankly I don't know how he sleeps at night knowing he's bullshitting about mental health. I've been on plenty of different tablets in my time for my mental health and if only 1 worked instantly.

Reactions: 3
I for one actually take Propranalol for anxiety, which helps pretty much straight away and the effects last a good few hours. I have them every morning at 7am and then any time I feel panic attacks coming on. I hate the pair of them but I just wanted to throw it out there

Reactions: 6
You know what’s funny though is that he thinks he’s actually a comedian on about the decking being “good content” trying to take the piss obviously like it wasn’t funny the first time you posted it..

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just had a run in with them about dean buying 100s or fake followers! Said someone else bought them and he's had to block them yeah alright then mate

I feel sorry for brands working with them when they have such a huge fake following. Poor brands won't get the reach they need.

• Haha
Just had a run in with them about dean buying 100s or fake followers! Said someone else bought them and he's had to block them yeah alright then mate

I feel sorry for brands working with them when they have such a huge fake following. Poor brands won't get the reach they need.
This is hilarious 😂😂😂😂 does he think we're all thick, silly bastard 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
Why would the police waste time on small Instagram accounts. bloody hell its like they think they are untouchable. Stop producing kids if you can't mentally and physically look after them. I remember meg moaning about hallie 24/7 not sleeping and wanting the boob. Don't fricken give her the boob then. And now Dawson isn't "small" he's boring according to them aha

Funny because doctors openly tell you that any anxiety/depression meds make you feel 100x worse before they make you feel better. I was put on sertraline and for about 5 weeks I felt horrid, worse than before I took them, then they started to make me feel good.

They'll have security on their house next 🙊

I've seen influencers get alot worse tit on here than these have, and the police have done NOTHING for them. Don't flatter yourself beany xxx

I've been blocked for telling them how it is. Don't like it when the truth comes at them. Don't buy followers and make it out to be someone else buying them for you. Do you think people are that thick sweetheart.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.