LifeWithTheAustins #4 Bean&Egg always beg, lives a sham, exploiting kids for the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Life of having 3 kids unfortunately one of school age they are all going to get ill at the same time they will have to just get used to this now 🥱

Reactions: 2
I hope they do all get a Covid test, especially before they see her mum aswell!

Reactions: 1
I can’t wait to see if Dean actually goes back to work😂 I seriously think Megan can’t cope with all the kids herself, not knocking her, I struggle with one but she should seek help if that’s the case!

Reactions: 4
I can’t wait to see if Dean actually goes back to work😂 I seriously think Megan can’t cope with all the kids herself, not knocking her, I struggle with one but she should seek help if that’s the case!
They’ve openly spoke about having one more aswell, which just seems crazy

Reactions: 4
Is this guy taking the absolute bleeping piss?!?? Nobody wants to see your broken tooth and bits of tooth left inside your gum Dean you grotty tit!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 13
The stuff he pulled out of the top of his tooth is clearly FOOD. Brush your god damn teeth bean 🤮
Seems like it's something those pair have in common. Tramps.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Hope they're gonna get covid tests before they pop to tesco every day seeing as theyve openly stated theyve all got temperatures.
I hope they do to - I have family and friends who have children in the school - with some in the same year as him. someone I know has had to keep their son home with a temp and they’re not allowed back to school until they have aCOVID test- results not back until early next week now. I will be contacting the school to make them aware they have mentioned high temperatures on their social media.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You’re not missing out on much, due to it being world suicide prevention day he’s reaching out to his followers and asking “how are YOU!” (Again) because yeah he really cares/wants to blag some more freebies and has to keep up this pretence that mental health matters to him. Stinky breath has blocked me so I have no idea what she’s up to, boobing probably.

You’re not missing out on much, due to it being world suicide prevention day he’s reaching out to his followers and asking “how are YOU!” (Again) because yeah he really cares/wants to blag some more freebies and has to keep up this pretence that mental health matters to him. Stinky breath has blocked me so I have no idea what she’s up to, boobing probably.

He’s definitely up to something when he does those stupid question boxes... pretending that he really cares but everyone knows you can only write like 5 words in your reply 😂

Trying to stay current obvs. who even brings up mental health as much as him though? Constantly going on about it... even the constant quotes etc, I get ‘break the stigma’ but it’s really unnecessary and seems just for attention

It's so funny they're private 😂😂 bet they're back public when the next gifted item comes along, sad bastards 😂

Reactions: 3
Yes he’s gone private from this morning. Such a shame as I really wanted a tooth and crappy green algae decking update

• Haha
Reactions: 5
There’s nothing to report on egg’s page, no posts not even a story recently, she’s gone down to 14.9k followers so maybe she has had a clear out (probably not) and bean is posting his tit decking. Would you not pressure wash it first? They definitely have one as I’m sure we’ve seen him wash chalk away in their garden once 🤷🏻‍♀️

Lighter shade, DUE TO THE FACT THAT THE WOOD ISN’T DIRTY UNDERNEATH THE bleeping SHED. Pressure wash that algae off you absolute idiot. Jesus Christ. Mr Ronseal will be turning in his grave.
E7AE6FF6-E1DE-4753-ADFE-89DCE920298E.jpeg

And again, why not pressure wash the damn thing before you seal it in. He’s using a tinted varnish, it’s not paint, the crap underneath is still going to shine through 😂

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.