Lifewithmybabydoll

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Annoys me she couldn’t wear a mask in the uk and wore a hidden disability lanyard but can cope fine out there in the heat! Used to really go on how she was sick of being judge and how she couldn’t cope with a mask.

Reactions: 7
I can’t believe what I’ve just read! “We’re just a family who likes to do things properly”you couldn’t afford to have days out in the holidays because you spent all your/your mums money on 5 day extravagances, you’re definitely not doing it properly.
“We’re just a normal family that likes to live the good life” 5 days in Dubai then having to cancel your daughters singing lessons. Is not the good life.
Imagine not realising how outrageous this is. I’m sure her daughter had a lovely time, but she could have a lot more lovely times if her mother and grandmother didn’t need to indulge their fantasies. Odd.

Reactions: 4
I can’t believe what I’ve just read! “We’re just a family who likes to do things properly”you couldn’t afford to have days out in the holidays because you spent all your/your mums money on 5 day extravagances, you’re definitely not doing it properly.
“We’re just a normal family that likes to live the good life” 5 days in Dubai then having to cancel your daughters singing lessons. Is not the good life.
Imagine not realising how outrageous this is. I’m sure her daughter had a lovely time, but she could have a lot more lovely times if her mother and grandmother didn’t need to indulge their fantasies. Odd.
She’s a very strange women. Before she said she was lucky to travel nice places because she worked in the ‘travel industry’ now she’s saying she’s lucky to travel these places because of her mum? I think she forgets what she says and does things for that insta life. It’s all for show and watch now she will say she’s struggling over Xmas because of the UC cut and not being paid enough so she’s doing it small this Xmas! Shes not well I’m the head

Reactions: 3
She’s a very strange women. Before she said she was lucky to travel nice places because she worked in the ‘travel industry’ now she’s saying she’s lucky to travel these places because of her mum? I think she forgets what she says and does things for that insta life. It’s all for show and watch now she will say she’s struggling over Xmas because of the UC cut and not being paid enough so she’s doing it small this Xmas! Shes not well I’m the head
It makes me die 1) the whole mask fiasco! She can’t wear one the silk one “that wasn’t gifted by the way” in the UK but she can wear it out in Dubai because you HAVE to. So if he anxiety was that bad you wouldn’t go to Dubai because you can’t wear a mask. Correct? 2) she said he mum paid for it all? I’m sorry but what does he mum do for work cause she must have a pretty good job! Because we couldn’t even go to Dubai on a one household “wage” - she’s off her head and hasn’t got a clue what she’s on about. And forgets everything she says. She’s a BIG LIAR

SHES NOW GETTING HER DAUGHTER A LIMO FOR HER BIRTHDAY. 5 MINS AGO SHE WAS ON BREAD AND CHICKEN SANDWICHES AS SHE HAS NO MONEY. MAKE YOUR MIND UP HUN

I don’t think she has got money. Just big credit cards and gets everything buy now and pay later. Got to keep up the the people on the gram.

Reactions: 6
What honestly gets me is she dresses her kid the way she does, which is fine her choice and spends daft amounts on her outfits but still can't bleeping iron them or get the cat hairs off her. State of the creases in that burberry skirt- edited for spelling

I think the amount she spends on clothes is crazy. Especially when they was sharing a bedroom in her old flat.

Lmfao at her still constantly reading these posts, just needs something to moan about and she knows she’s been called out with her whole single broke mum facade

Reactions: 2
Has anyone seen her christmas tree? I’m sorry but that’s the ugliest tackiest tree I’ve ever seen, its awful