Lifewithmybabydoll

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought it must be moderately good tea when she had a little hissy fit about people asking who the father is...

Reactions: 1
I’m so baffed! Like she randomly shagged someone in Dubai? Cheated on her boyfriend at the time? Or what did she just get pregnant to have another baby like so many questions on this drip 😩😩😩

I’m so baffed! Like she randomly shagged someone in Dubai? Cheated on her boyfriend at the time? Or what did she just get pregnant to have another baby like so many questions on this drip 😩😩😩

Have you met her? She is local to my area but I don’t think she’s done anything anyone else would do.
She’s not the first to have a baby to someone else

Have you met her? She is local to my area but I don’t think she’s done anything anyone else would do.
She’s not the first to have a baby to someone else
Nah I ain’t met her and I wouldn’t want too!
and I never said she was the first just seems a bit desperate but that’s my opinion 🙃🙃🙃🙃

looks like she’s booked a trip to the Maldives with baby daddy at the end of the month too. Only a 4 hour flight from Dubai. Has she put more on her stories coz I can’t see now. 👀

Reactions: 3
the person with this dubai story is Emma - account made the same time as Emma’s old one was outed on here. Literally just making a dubai story up to make her feel like she has the upper hand over tattlers, there’s no new man from dubai 🥱

the person with this dubai story is Emma - account made the same time as Emma’s old one was outed on here. Literally just making a dubai story up to make her feel like she has the upper hand over tattlers, there’s no new man from dubai 🥱
LOOOOOOOOOOOOL ffs!! thanks 🤣

I ain’t Emma if that’s what your suggesting.
I’ve seen a photo of the Arabian man.
I have never had a problem with Emma she’s friends of a friend. I don’t see why Emma would make this up? Like you said you seen the change in the colour or her mams skin so your not wrong 😆

I was right about this absolute drip. The baby is barely the size of a pea and she's booked the baby gender reveal already and tagged a million businesses because you just knowww it's got to be all over the gram.

I have never had a problem with Emma she’s friends of a friend. I don’t see why Emma would make this up? Like you said you seen the change in the colour or her mams skin so your not wrong 😆
night Emma

• Haha
but the photo looked like the man from Tinder Swindler?

She’s claiming she’s been with this man for 5 years, so ignoring whether she cheated etc its obviously bullshit, 5 years with a man and not once has she posted his face or even a name, why be in a relationship if it’s a secret, also she’s gained followers as claiming she’s a single mum and living single mum life, when clearly that’s not even the truth. You’re telling me she’s been doing this whole parenting thing and living alone whilst having a boyfriend for 5 years, sounds like a useless deadbeat of a man

Reactions: 4
She’s claiming she’s been with this man for 5 years, so ignoring whether she cheated etc its obviously bullshit, 5 years with a man and not once has she posted his face or even a name, why be in a relationship if it’s a secret, also she’s gained followers as claiming she’s a single mum and living single mum life, when clearly that’s not even the truth. You’re telling me she’s been doing this whole parenting thing and living alone whilst having a boyfriend for 5 years, sounds like a useless deadbeat of a man
I have to disagree as growing up I was in a similar family set up, my mums new boyfriend didn’t take me under his wing or become my new dad, he hated me if I’m going to be honest lol (not saying this is exactly the same thing) but even though my mum had a new fella she was still a single mum. Wondering whether he just isn’t into social media? 🤷🏼‍♀️

I think the most hilarious thing is that she thinks she's an influencer or has 'a following'. Delusional.

• Haha
  • Heart