Lifewithmybabydoll

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok- so that outfit is £58!
Maybe I’m a tight Arse with my kids clothes but that’s unreal!
And the hypocrisy- last week Bemoaning all the cuts she’ll have to make if UC uplift stood and this week, cutbacks? What cutbacks?
I get wanting your kids to look fashionable and wear nice stuff but jeeeeeeezzzzzzz

Reactions: 3
Ok- so that outfit is £58!
Maybe I’m a tight Arse with my kids clothes but that’s unreal!
And the hypocrisy- last week Bemoaning all the cuts she’ll have to make if UC uplift stood and this week, cutbacks? What cutbacks?
I get wanting your kids to look fashionable and wear nice stuff but jeeeeeeezzzzzzz
I can’t even see her bloody stories no more Iv been blocked. Need an catchup on them!

from what you’re saying she talks utter crap

I can’t even see her bloody stories no more Iv been blocked. Need an catchup on them!

from what you’re saying she talks utter crap
It’s one min I can’t afford to send my girl to her singing group and then it’s spunking £58 on 1 outfit.

spend your money as u wish but don’t complain about UC

Reactions: 1
It’s one min I can’t afford to send my girl to her singing group and then it’s spunking £58 on 1 outfit.

spend your money as u wish but don’t complain about UC
Yeah she always seems to moan about money and so on bla bla bla but seems to afford tit I don’t get it? Where’s her daughter going with a £58 outfit anyways 🙄

This is what I find so strange about her. One min she's a struggling single mum discussing Universal Credit and the next its over the top expensive kids outfits and days out in London. She is so desperate to be part of that insta mum crowd it doesn't make her content seem genuine.

• Heart
This is what I find so strange about her. One min she's a struggling single mum discussing Universal Credit and the next its over the top expensive kids outfits and days out in London. She is so desperate to be part of that insta mum crowd it doesn't make her content seem genuine.
Don’t get it either, same scenario with her daughters birthday. Saying she won’t be able days out in the summer holidays because she won’t be able to afford it because of her daughters birthday party next min she’s up London having a fancy afternoon tea! And the party was bog standard she tries to be relatable but also that boss mum with money she’s one weird human being!

Reactions: 2
Is she having a laugh? Does she just make up this crap? Like she clearly has money to splash on stupid birthday party’s and hideous outfits and afternoon teas and dinner out, then claims she has no money to do anything with her daughter and needs ideas for cheap/free days out. But yet she works? And now has a new job? Meaning she’s getting paid why would the £20 cut matter if she’s this solo working mum who’s obsessed with buying clothes for her daughter? She says she would be worse off working full time? But if she was working full time she wouldn’t be entitled to UC! Her money would be stopped because she’s earning to much LOL! This girl is off her rocker. Why she fishing for money saving tips when she’s portrayed herself in the past to be able to budget? I swear she just likes to create scenarios to make posts for sympathy and to relate to others who are facing hardship she really is one abnormal human!

Attachments

Is she having a laugh? Does she just make up this crap? Like she clearly has money to splash on stupid birthday party’s and hideous outfits and afternoon teas and dinner out, then claims she has no money to do anything with her daughter and needs ideas for cheap/free days out. But yet she works? And now has a new job? Meaning she’s getting paid why would the £20 cut matter if she’s this solo working mum who’s obsessed with buying clothes for her daughter? She says she would be worse off working full time? But if she was working full time she wouldn’t be entitled to UC! Her money would be stopped because she’s earning to much LOL! This girl is off her rocker. Why she fishing for money saving tips when she’s portrayed herself in the past to be able to budget? I swear she just likes to create scenarios to make posts for sympathy and to relate to others who are facing hardship she really is one abnormal human!
I thought this as well, But to be fair she did a story yesterday explaining she had only received UC since the up lift, so has never had to live on the "lower" amount. She will still receive UC working, 40% of people who receive it have a job, just a low income.

I do agree though, she makes zero sense to me. It's story after story of kids designer clothes which quite frankly is ridiculous, and then in the next breath it's all about benefit cuts and a "struggling single mum" persona. I think she tries to hard to keep up with the insta mum crew when i reality her life is nothing like that.

• Heart
I thought this as well, But to be fair she did a story yesterday explaining she had only received UC since the up lift, so has never had to live on the "lower" amount. She will still receive UC working, 40% of people who receive it have a job, just a low income.

I do agree though, she makes zero sense to me. It's story after story of kids designer clothes which quite frankly is ridiculous, and then in the next breath it's all about benefit cuts and a "struggling single mum" persona. I think she tries to hard to keep up with the insta mum crew when i reality her life is nothing like that.
She defo tries to keep up with them and act like current situations that occur affect her. She is just so baffling lol. Her obsession with buying utter ridiculous kids is barmy 😂 looking forward to the Christmas posts stating ‘couldn’t afford it’ but no doubt can she’s strange 😂😂

She defo tries to keep up with them and act like current situations that occur affect her. She is just so baffling lol. Her obsession with buying utter ridiculous kids is barmy 😂 looking forward to the Christmas posts stating ‘couldn’t afford it’ but no doubt can she’s strange 😂😂
Funny as well she’s off to Dubai! Like I’m sorry if your so “hard done by” how the duck you affording to go to Dubai year after year? Also has anyone seen her new work uniform it looks like she works in the co-op…………

Funny as well she’s off to Dubai! Like I’m sorry if your so “hard done by” how the duck you affording to go to Dubai year after year? Also has anyone seen her new work uniform it looks like she works in the co-op…………
I'm guessing her job as a travel agent was a big factor in being able to afford to go to Dubai (Discounts, payment plans etc)

Lol I was wondering today where does he work LOL! Must be co-op seeing as she always shopping in there getting them deals!!!

I think she’s spent more on her daughter’s wardrobe to go to Dubai for a few days than the trip itself cost! A new designer swimsuit for each day and a load of boutique ruffled stuff at extortionate prices no doubt 🙄 but then worries about losing the £20
Uplift. There are families who will genuinely struggle to feed their kids as a result of that so I think it makes an absolute mockery of the system hearing her bleet about it one minute, and pack for Dubai with all the gear and no idea the next!

• Haha
I think she’s spent more on her daughter’s wardrobe to go to Dubai for a few days than the trip itself cost! A new designer swimsuit for each day and a load of boutique ruffled stuff at extortionate prices no doubt 🙄 but then worries about losing the £20
Uplift. There are families who will genuinely struggle to feed their kids as a result of that so I think it makes an absolute mockery of the system hearing her bleet about it one minute, and pack for Dubai with all the gear and no idea the next!
Lol she talks absolute bullshit. She’s really not ok!

She actually makes a joke out of parents & people that are genuinely struggling, constantly pleading poverty acting so broke yet near enough every day posting all these expensive ass outfits that she’s buying. If a £20 UC cut is affecting you that much stop buying bleeping ugly ass clothes. Even this interview she was doing acting as if she’s as famous as Kim K or some tit but in reality its a Swedish radio thing which isn’t in English so no one except Swedish people will listen too who won’t have the slightest clue who she is, she needs to get a grip

• Heart
She actually makes a joke out of parents & people that are genuinely struggling, constantly pleading poverty acting so broke yet near enough every day posting all these expensive ass outfits that she’s buying. If a £20 UC cut is affecting you that much stop buying bleeping ugly ass clothes. Even this interview she was doing acting as if she’s as famous as Kim K or some tit but in reality its a Swedish radio thing which isn’t in English so no one except Swedish people will listen too who won’t have the slightest clue who she is, she needs to get a grip
That’s what flipping bothers me!! She acts poor and how she’s been affected by the uc cut! I work and it’s affected me I can barely afford bloody cost of living let alone buying clothes! The clothes she buys her daughter are vile and wouldn’t let me daughter be seen dead in those! She’s a joke and stop acting the poor she’s done by single broke mum when clearly she isn’t! And I wanna see this interview she did! Where can I see it?

That’s what flipping bothers me!! She acts poor and how she’s been affected by the uc cut! I work and it’s affected me I can barely afford bloody cost of living let alone buying clothes! The clothes she buys her daughter are vile and wouldn’t let me daughter be seen dead in those! She’s a joke and stop acting the poor she’s done by single broke mum when clearly she isn’t! And I wanna see this interview she did! Where can I see it?
And let’s not forget when she buys things for herself cause “mums gotta have treats too” ok hun, the £20 cut ain’t gonna really effect you then is it if your able to fly to Dubai, buy a whole new wardrobe, pay bills, feed yourself, 2 cats and your kid, and be able to still treat yourself! LOL. Let me tell you I know someone personally on UC & see the REAL STRUGGLE day to day of just being able to afford food, let alone anything else. She ain’t no broke single mum.

Reactions: 4
I feel so uncomfortable she's trying to push this child model business. Sooo desperate to keep up with the other insta mums. Her daughter is a little cutie no doubt, but dressing her up like a trust up turkey with all the trimmings makes me feel uneasy.

Personally I think the universal credit issue may have effected her but she goes broke to keep up with instagram. She's already said Klarna is her best friend. It's all very sad.

Reactions: 4