Lifewithmybabydoll

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she has it like that to stop her cats climbing it.. But Yep still vile
I've never owned a cat so correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't cats really good at jumping? If a cat can get on a kitchen worktop it can get to that tree. So there's no excuse for that tat

Reactions: 4
She’s been getting a lot of stick lately don’t mention the tights.. bit of fluff hun it’s caked in hair jumper dress looks like it needs a lint roller gone over it. And what’s that blurred patch above her daughters head. 🙃🙂

why didn’t she just post the pic of her daughter with a nice caption and get on with it? Why does she write life story’s? Clearly tit bothers her. She’s so caught up with the gram she needs a life

Attachments

Reactions: 2
The amount she reads this thread is embarrassing, every time a new comment is posted she’s straight on her stories. Anything for sympathy and a moan. If you don’t like what people have to say then don’t bleeping look lmfao, never known someone to be so obsessed with reading hate about themselves

Reactions: 3
Omg I had to bring this thread back to life. She's shilling vibrators now!! 🤣🤣 I was open mouthed at her stories, then I threw up a bit. She literally has no idea what or who her account it is does she.

• Haha
Omg I had to bring this thread back to life. She's shilling vibrators now!! 🤣🤣 I was open mouthed at her stories, then I threw up a bit. She literally has no idea what or who her account it is does she.
LOL thought the same when I saw the grid post on it must be desperate times 😂

Reactions: 1
first thing in the morning that spotty mug on my stories she has a lot of confidence tbh someone suffering from "anxiety" wouldn't film themselves looking that much of a state first thing in the morning she's such a DRIP her voice is just so draining to peoples ears

Guys she’s reproducing again!! 😂 Poor mumsy got an extra person to pay for now since lets be honest all Emma pays for are the absolute eyesore boutique outfits whilst her mum pays for everything else, might have to cut down on the Dubai trips. Wonder who actually got her pregnant? The poor bastards to embarrassed to show his face with her

• Haha
You just knowww the best bit of the pregnancy so far for her has been the instagram reveal. Anything to keep up with the insta mum sham

Reactions: 2
Well I have a reliable source and they told me she will be a single parent with the new baby but the father will coparent 50/50

I’m sure for her birthday she was with a black man and now her baby daddy is a mixed race light skin man

No this is a man she met in Dubai last year is the father. So she will be over there more often when the baby is here.

Reactions: 1