Lifewithmybabydoll

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I shouldn’t laugh but that pic she posted from the photoshoot of both her kids made me laugh her son was crying. God hope take actual real photo didn’t come out like that 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I forget I even follow her on Instagram her story randomly came up the other day.. she’s is still just as annoying 🙃

Reactions: 2
Lol this bio of hers really made me chuckle!
Does anyone else follow mummyto.skyla_niyah?
noticed her daughter and Emma’s daughter are friends. And they are always changing their bios to
Similar crap! This Chelsea is always posting stories walking down the road out of breath 😂😂

Oh my god yes and she chats crap. So boring and very odd try hard vibes.. Sometimes doesn’t even know what to talk about so she goes ummmmm ummm drives me insane it’s like we don’t care if you’re kid has had a bath , she copies that Emma a lot I’ve noticed with posts etc

Reactions: 1
Oh my god yes and she chats crap. So boring and very odd try hard vibes.. Sometimes doesn’t even know what to talk about so she goes ummmmm ummm drives me insane it’s like we don’t care if you’re kid has had a bath , she copies that Emma a lot I’ve noticed with posts etc
Omg yesssssssss! Always talking crap! And moaning her baby won’t let her do anything. And I thought her partner lived with her lol but she’s had a baby and lives alone with her two kids.
but she defo copies everything Emma does for a fact!
and don’t get me started on Emma her sons Hair just always looks oily and unclean 🥴

Reactions: 2
Why is she so obsessed with trying to get the baby into modelling?! As a mother I get we find think our kids are beautiful but I just can’t.... 😐😐 there’s a reason these ‘modelling agencies’ haven’t got back to you just move on 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why is she so obsessed with trying to get the baby into modelling?! As a mother I get we find think our kids are beautiful but I just can’t.... 😐😐 there’s a reason these ‘modelling agencies’ haven’t got back to you just move on 😂
And this.. she needs to be signed”.. piss off at this point it doesn’t mean your child is necessarily even cute. It makes the child look more unattractive in my eyes.. I don’t think the dad lives there or they are even together think it’s all pretend.. the woman jars me..

Omg yesssssssss! Always talking crap! And moaning her baby won’t let her do anything. And I thought her partner lived with her lol but she’s had a baby and lives alone with her two kids.
but she defo copies everything Emma does for a fact!
and don’t get me started on Emma her sons Hair just always looks oily and unclean 🥴
Oh bless him lol that awkward baby greasy scalp stage

Had to just come and find this thread as I can’t take seeing anything more about her missing out on the glo mama nominations! Who even cares about some pathetic award ceremony! How self absorbed can one person be 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
After seeing her new reel she’s very confident for someone with anxiety
I have anxiety and I defiantly wouldn’t having a video of me filmed in front of randoms for a insta video.

Reactions: 5