Lifewithmybabydoll

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh lord, her daughter is cute no doubt but the crumbs and the cat hair all ova her top in those headshots. Give me strength

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ok but what was that instagram of her slopping on sweets, like gross girl no one wants to see that & then acting high afterwards lmfao they’re cbd they haven’t got thc in absolute twit

Reactions: 3
LOL latest post killed me “for Halloween I dressed up as a bad witch” she don’t need a mask or a custom she’s scary as it is 🥴

• Haha
Quick question….
How she affording to go to Dubai if she was so affected by the UC cut? Keep her in our thoughts? Piss off love you aren’t Sick you’re bleeping off to Dubai and crying you’re a broke single mum who struggles over £20 UC Cut wished I could work claim UC cry over the cut and duck off to Dubai LOL!

Quick question….
How she affording to go to Dubai if she was so affected by the UC cut? Keep her in our thoughts? Piss off love you aren’t Sick you’re bleeping off to Dubai and crying you’re a broke single mum who struggles over £20 UC Cut wished I could work claim UC cry over the cut and duck off to Dubai LOL!
That'll be because she's actually got about 7 people contributing to the household once you factor in her parents, the baby daddy and the new bf

It's probably the same BF to be fair just the first time I've noticed him.

Complaing to be relevant or bcos she likes the sound of her own voice..... I suppose some one has to

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Is her whole life just for the gram? Pyjama companies?! I've heard it all now!

One min she's a struggling single mum affected by the UC cut, next min she's in one of the most exclusive hotels in Dubai. She needs to pick a lane and stay in it. She absolutely pickles my brain! Biggest fraud on insta.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2

One min she's a struggling single mum affected by the UC cut, next min she's in one of the most exclusive hotels in Dubai. She needs to pick a lane and stay in it. She absolutely pickles my brain! Biggest fraud on insta.
The last part killed me!! So she’s looking for fake designer pjs for her Dubai exclusive hotel 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4

this actually made me feel sick to my stomach, who the duck does she think she is. Imagine asking for free tit from small companies and basically manipulating them into doing it, if you can afford the most “exclusive hotels in Dubai” you can afford to support someones small business that they need to make a living you dumb witch

this actually made me feel sick to my stomach, who the duck does she think she is. Imagine asking for free tit from small companies and basically manipulating them into doing it, if you can afford the most “exclusive hotels in Dubai” you can afford to support someones small business that they need to make a living you dumb witch
Couldnt agree more, I find her and her account particularly vile. She trash pretending she's above everyone else which makes her even trashier.

Couldnt agree more, I find her and her account particularly vile. She trash pretending she's above everyone else which makes her even trashier.
Me and my husband both work full time. Don’t have kids and can’t afford to go Dubai every bleeping year!

• Heart
She cannot be okay in the head surely! What a total moron
Also may I add she’s flying with Emirates! When I went to Dubai I had to fly with BA cause couldn’t afford the Emirates flight! She pleads poverty but she ain’t doing bleeping bad

Also why would you put YOUR CHILD in a “catch flights not feelings” T-shirt 🤦🏽‍♀️🐨

Also may I add she’s flying with Emirates! When I went to Dubai I had to fly with BA cause couldn’t afford the Emirates flight! She pleads poverty but she ain’t doing bleeping bad

Also why would you put YOUR CHILD in a “catch flights not feelings” T-shirt 🤦🏽‍♀️🐨
She’s defiantly isn’t doing bad it’s all lies!! To look relevant she ain’t crying poverty whilst sitting on her Emirates seat!
And I wondered the choice of top for her daughter as well how old is she 6? The women is deluded and a mess. And she’s always gotta get that LV bag in the pics lmao

Well I for one can't wait to see which pajama companies took her up on her amazing collaboration offer 😉

When she wrote "This was not a gifted experience" when talking about her trip to the nail spa in Dubai. Literally not one person on the planet thought that hun. You have 4000 followers. I've seen pet accounts with more.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She’s defiantly isn’t doing bad it’s all lies!! To look relevant she ain’t crying poverty whilst sitting on her Emirates seat!
And I wondered the choice of top for her daughter as well how old is she 6? The women is deluded and a mess. And she’s always gotta get that LV bag in the pics lmao
Probably a fake LV back tbh