Lifewithmybabydoll

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I unfollowed her when she posted the bloke pretending to be a doctor saying Covid wasn’t real and then just been on her page to look at the party and it was just a very normal party? She billed it like it was going to be the party to end all parties.
nothing wrong with it, was a nice kids party and her girl looked like she was having a lovely time and that’s the main thing but she banged on about the cost for months and how she’s going ALL OUT.
Exactly this. It's just a standard kids party, nothing to write home about and certainly not worth they hype. I'm fairly certain her daughter would have enjoyed it just as much without Emma talking about how it's party of the year. Quite embarrassing really

Reactions: 4
I agree, absolute joke that she made it out to be some amazing party and it didn’t even look good, bog standard ebay party lmfao i’d be so embarrassed if i was her

Reactions: 2
I followed this girl for about 3 months last year. She is probably one of the most confusing people I have ever come across, literally living in a one room flat (or at least she was at the time) looking like Waynetta Slob, just a total car crash but acting like she was Kim Kardashian! Talking to all her followers and dolling out advice, despite at the time only having a few thousand followers ( I have double for context) It was just the weirdest dynamic. Glad she has a thread

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She's leaving because of all the bullying, but it's not bullying it's our opinion and it's only here. She could solve it all by not coming here to read it

Reactions: 3
Agreed, you can’t claim bullying when you’re choosing to come onto a site and read it, it’s not to her in her inbox so it’s not bullying. This site was made for people to share their opinion, it’s up to other people if they want to come here and read or contribute. And she’s shown us she does both 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Agreed, you can’t claim bullying when you’re choosing to come onto a site and read it, it’s not to her in her inbox so it’s not bullying. This site was made for people to share their opinion, it’s up to other people if they want to come here and read or contribute. And she’s shown us she does both 🤦🏼‍♀️
This is the part I don’t get. If I had a thread here, I just wouldn’t look. Why look if it is only going to upset you?

Reactions: 1
No human being loves an agrees with everything that every other human being does, that’s normal it’s human nature. I don’t go over to peoples houses and go “you don’t like me, please tell me all the reasons why and everything I’ve ever said that you don’t agree with”. She doesn’t do that either, it makes no sense to come on and look at everything being said other than some content. Why did she have a tattle account? Because she’s posted, you don’t need an account to read. So she’s just the same. No one hates you, it’s really not that deep.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
she’s gone private since last time i went on her account 😒 can someone please update me on this whole coming offline thing lol (too nosey for my own good i know!)

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Just noticed her bio “one of the realest mums on insta” that in itsself shows how fake she is lmfao. Nothing about her is real, she’s constantly doing everything to look good ‘for the gram’ treating her kid like an accessory

• Heart
Laughed when I saw that in her bio! She ain’t real her life’s fake she thinks she’s somebody she ain’t. The gram has gotten to her head. Think she’s some expert in everything LOL
& don’t get me started on her with her Louis Vuitton bag trying to get it in every picture since 2000 and god knows when it makes me laugh she’s a big 33 year old women who’s so caught up in the gram. And reading here and making out she’s being bullied through insta but she ain’t LOL so she wants to leave insta for her mental health she said she was leaving after her daughters birthday party now she’s staying for a few weeks to do promo 😹

🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Noticed she’s changed her instagram name, clearly she’s come to some sort of senses realising that she can’t just treat her kid like an accessory without looking like a massive twit.

Noticed she’s changed her instagram name, clearly she’s come to some sort of senses realising that she can’t just treat her kid like an accessory without looking like a massive twit.
Is she back from her social media break then? I can't see her stuff anymore