Lifewithkirstylea #21 2lb gain, ‘intergestion’ pain, eating more protein was all in vain.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely he’s not even checking in with her if she’s openly posting about (allegedly) eating so little. 🤔
I’ve done his plan, it’s boiler plate. There is no ‘check in’ you just submit your weight & measurements with pics along with everyone else - he’s not ‘her coach’ he’s a coach. It’s not personalised training it’s a training app and there are easy, intermediate & advanced versions of each exercise. You even pick your own plan the options added. There is no individually for medical purposes, abilities or circumstances. You have to have Facebook as that’s the only communication. He also isn’t ‘always there’ ad she says as he only answers questions at creation times of the day under 1 specific post 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Do you still have access to the Facebook group? I'd love to see what she posts in there 😂
No I left after 2 weeks - it wasn’t right for me. You ask a question and just get a generic answer - no support from him at all. He’s basically set up 1 programme & a Facebook page and just regurgitates the same thing month on month 🤷🏻‍♀️
---
No I left after 2 weeks - it wasn’t right for me. You ask a question and just get a generic answer - no support from him at all. He’s basically set up 1 programme & a Facebook page and just regurgitates the same thing month on month 🤷🏻‍♀️
He’ll do a free week offer soon enough though

If anyone does want an actual coach check out The Munro Method, I’m not on it at the minute but his support is next level. First thing he ever told me was my calories were too low so I knew I’d love it 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.