Lifewithkirstylea #21 2lb gain, ‘intergestion’ pain, eating more protein was all in vain.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not sure I’d say bigger but there’s definitely very little difference for 6 weeks of supposed consistency in eating and working out… 🤔🤔

Reactions: 4
She can't have done much of a workout if she's done it on 800 cals and wasn't hungry after

Reactions: 6
There is no difference in 6weeks!!! I don’t understand this. Why even post??

Yeah I think the front and back photos she looks bigger and the the side on you can see a slight difference 😂🤦🏽‍♀️ for someone her size eating (apparently) the calories she does there is something seriously wrong

Reactions: 2
Yeah I think the front and back photos she looks bigger and the the side on you can see a slight difference 😂🤦🏽‍♀️ for someone her size eating (apparently) the calories she does there is something seriously wrong
There is zero difference. You’d think she’d be wasting away on the little food she consumes. Especially as she “doesn’t eat it all”!

Reactions: 3
She said the other day she was heavier so I can't see why she would expect to see a difference

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She said the other day she was heavier so I can't see why she would expect to see a difference
She would definitely say it’s because muscle weighs more than fat and she’s been working out so gained muscle

I’ve definitely heard her say things like that in the past 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I've had bariatric surgery, eat more than that and only just started going to the gym 3 times a week. For someone her size doing what she claims to be doing every day, I'd have expected a significant loss in 6 weeks. She never posts weight, until she's honest about those numbers, she's just deluding herself. Hence the side by side progress pics...with no progress 🙈

Her face looks more slimmer in the first photo! She is absolutely clueless. That’s why she starved herself yesterday for these photos!

Reactions: 1
She’s an absolute joke, there is no difference between those photos & anyone telling her otherwise is lying to her. She seriously needs to give this diet up as it is extremely unhealthy & if what she is posting is true she is starving herself.
Her family/friend/fiancé need to have a word with her & tell her she needs to stop. Meal replacement shakes are not good to begin with but her documenting her half arsed effort to 19k followers she is just making a fool of herself.

Reactions: 7
She’s an absolute joke, there is no difference between those photos & anyone telling her otherwise is lying to her. She seriously needs to give this diet up as it is extremely unhealthy & if what she is posting is true she is starving herself.
Her family/friend/fiancé need to have a word with her & tell her she needs to stop. Meal replacement shakes are not good to begin with but her documenting her half arsed effort to 19k followers she is just making a fool of herself.
The issue is she is going from one extreme to another, she thinks by starving herself she is going to get instant results but she ends up just binging which, after a period of starvation, will cause her body to grab onto all the calories and fat it can get and will store it to prepare itself for the next starvation phase.

this is exactly why she isn’t losing anything. It’s completely idiotic and pointless.
If she just went on a simple 500cal deficit which for her size I would guess she would need to be on about 2000 cals a day, she could eat normally every single day and will still lose weight every week.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.