Lifewithkirstylea #22 #caloriesunknown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Winning thread tile by @Manbagzda šŸ‘šŸ¼

Recap: Still canā€™t count calories. Still hasnā€™t lost any weight. Still making excuses.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Sounds like Matt is the perfect coach for her as it seems she doesnā€™t have to be accountable to him about having meal replacements & her calories being so inconsistent

Reactions: 3
Goes the Beefeater last night which I know for FACT displays calories for each item on the menu so easy to track but not for our Kirsty as date nights like most days donā€™t count ha!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So another day of starving herself to compensate for over eating yesterday. Absolute idiot

Reactions: 6
She said herself she is full of šŸ’©šŸ˜‚ yep babes, we know!! And, for the record, it is too much information!!
Why does she have to always declare that she ā€œrarely eats this or thatā€ šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Havenā€™t watched her full stories yet but how can she say yesterday she went over her calories so today sheā€™s having less
Sheā€™s NEVER consistent with her calories most recent ones she posted
779, 1825, 1332, 1128
So what is she claiming her daily calories should be šŸ˜‚

779 calories wow just wow so dangerous and unhealthy and not sustainable in any way which is why she loses zero weight

Reactions: 2
No calories posted today or exercise video, I wonder what her excuses are tomorrow

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So todays ā€˜mealsā€™ a mini melon pot, Cheeto crisps, ham sandwich, wispa chocolate and then a Huel Shake

whereā€™s the veg? Whereā€™s the protein?

sorry what a joke šŸ˜…

Reactions: 6
So todays ā€˜mealsā€™ a mini melon pot, Cheeto crisps, ham sandwich, wispa chocolate and then a Huel Shake

whereā€™s the veg? Whereā€™s the protein?

sorry what a joke šŸ˜…
Not pictured was 6 chocolate bars, 2 packets of crisps and a McDonalds. 'Calories unknown' šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I've just started my calorie counting almost a week ago.. and I feel like I'm eating for England but I feel full... she has literally no excuse..... its a joke. And full of processed shite..

Reactions: 5
Itā€™s bank holiday weekend, sheā€™s no intention of tracking calories or exercising lol

Reactions: 4
Love that she left 4 slicesā€¦ you still had half šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ she reckons itā€™s 1300 odd calsā€¦ šŸ˜µā€šŸ’«

• Haha
Reactions: 4
2 people to make a toastie.
Why does she have to include Danyul in everything so weird and co dependant

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.