Lifewithkirstylea #21 2lb gain, ‘intergestion’ pain, eating more protein was all in vain.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her saying the porridge pots in the supermarket were so expensive, like 4 for £3, and then says she gets them in Costco cos they’re so much cheaper, 12 for £9 😂😂😂 what an absolute knob she is. So if she bought 12 in the supermarket, she thinks it would cost her more?? 🤯😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She's not gone to the gym because she would rather sit in bed in her fiancé's mums house a d eat take away..... good luck for weigh in Kirsty!

Reactions: 7
She’s bleeping useless. No gym in bed eating pizza. Probably one of the worst things you can eat before weigh in all the cheese and salt that she’s supposed to be avoiding.

Reactions: 9
She’s bleeping useless. No gym in bed eating pizza. Probably one of the worst things you can eat before weigh in all the cheese and salt that she’s supposed to be avoiding.
Ha ha forgot about the salt.... she will probably have an organic banana to make everything better

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wonder what’s happened, she looks close to tears. Total cop out though, I’m sure a good workout would get rid of her stresses, she’s on a downward spiral now

Reactions: 4
I think it will be a 1lb gain tomorrow, with the excuses of too much salt and ‘time of the month looming’.

Reactions: 4
Does it matter? She's going to lie about her results anyway as usual! 😂

Reactions: 8
Notice she's not put her calories on today. She could find out the pizza hut calories on their website if she really wanted to be 'accountable'.

Reactions: 6
I wonder what’s happened, she looks close to tears. Total cop out though, I’m sure a good workout would get rid of her stresses, she’s on a downward spiral now
Bernie’s probaly asked her to pick her skid marked knickers up. Remember the good old days of Sunday night selfie pics in her granny pants.
---
Anyone else think she’s been sacked, or at least had a warning?
Hope so she takes the absolute piss at work so unprofessional.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Agree with people- I reckon something has happened. I thought maybe Danyule and her had had a fight but they’re both getting pizza so 🤷‍♀️ also she would probs get fewer spots if she drank more water. When I had a PT he said to actually see progress you need to go to the gym 3-4 times a week and she’s not gone once in two weeks? Also the scales do matter lol, when you’re that size it’s what the scales say not like if you’ve got one stone or so to lose etc.

Reactions: 3
Predictions for tomorrow morning……I’m going for 1lb gain BUT she can tell she’s lost weight even if the scales say different and no progress is still progress 🥴 (or some such waffle!!)

Reactions: 3
All that travelling on public transport and wearing the same clothes in the bed. Lovely…
Hahaha that was my first thought, yuk, laying in bed in your sweaty gym gear, but then I thought hold on, she’s going to say she didn’t go 😂

Reactions: 1
So she's back to the
"That's what I want sooo.. 😏"
stage of her dieting 🤣 cannot wait to see the downward spiral that's to come. Absolutely believe that in her head she's found her dress and loves it so why lose weight.
See if she comes on tomorrow claiming it's all the salt from the pizza and she's been really good otherwise, I'm calling the police. Starting to hurt my feelings lying all the time 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.