Lifewithkirstylea #20 shredding for the wedding?More like binging and whinging

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she gets her fuel 10k porridge from Costco because it’s so much cheaper than in the supermarket…in a supermarket it’s 4 for £3 but in Costco it’s 12 for £9….can someone please explain the logic here…

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So she gets her fuel 10k porridge from Costco because it’s so much cheaper than in the supermarket…in a supermarket it’s 4 for £3 but in Costco it’s 12 for £9….can someone please explain the logic here…
Protein will be her excuse 😂 I mean it’s way cheaper to just buy a bag of porridge but not sure she’ll even compute that

Reactions: 1
She can’t even remember her own bullshit, she said yesterday her period was due next week but then today only gets spits when she is due on but she’s not due in yet. Complete imbecile 🤯

Reactions: 3
Protein will be her excuse 😂 I mean it’s way cheaper to just buy a bag of porridge but not sure she’ll even compute that
My absolute favourite buy is when the Quaker Oak sachets are on Tesco club card offer you get 22 sachets for £4.50 that’s a months worth of weekday brekkies so handy and I just top it with fresh blueberries, loads of seeds and sometimes a bit of almond butter. Hasn’t got organic or protein on the label though.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I really don’t rate Mike. I’ve had a look at his IG and on the few pics he has of clients there doesn’t seem to be any difference in the before and after photos??
I agree , it doesn’t help that mostly the women ‘transformations’ are completely different outfits/poses.. there was one that the ‘after’ was a selfie in a mirror 🤷‍♀️
I can’t cope with Kirstys poses 😂

Reactions: 1
What does she say she never gets spots
She is always complaining of spots

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.