Lifewithkirstylea #19 Gym filming fixation; do you think you’re ever going to pass a probation?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can the sausages be overcooked but the broccoli so raw.... the poor MIL having to watch that lol

Reactions: 2
That cupboard is pure sugar and no way will that dress feel looser after she’s only lost 5lbs in 3 weeks, especially after her weekend binge.
Also not a great look outing the dentists for loving coke, I would be well pissed off if one of my employees did that.

Reactions: 10
So she’s already had a hot chocolate (I don’t care if it was low cal) and a milkybar before lunch 🫠 Why does she need so much sweetness??

How are Nesquik, Honey Cheerios and Choc Chip Weetabix ‘low calorie cereals’? 😆 They’re full of sugar!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That days food is shocking!!!!! choc porridge, hot choc, choc bar, choc pudding, choc bar, choc on ice cream. WOW JUST WOW

Reactions: 11
Does she eat anything that’s actually healthy and she could get more of for her calories? Every single thing is processed shite how can she think it’s healthy!

Reactions: 7
Does she eat anything that’s actually healthy and she could get more of for her calories? Every single thing is processed shite how can she think it’s healthy!
I don’t understand either why she didn’t eat what Daniel cooked last night

Reactions: 3
I’m laughing at the tile of this thread so much 🤣🤣 she’s an actual parody. She got sacked from that job and then she gave up the gym too. 🫠

• Haha
8 sausages for breakfast then a morning snack, then lunch, then and afternoon snack, then mushrooms on rice cake for tea!!! My mind is blown.

How bloody depressing are these ‘meals’

why is she resorting to rice cakes/crackerbread with jam for dinner?!
Laughing at her hashtags #healthyliving

49F01EF8-2756-4C81-ADD2-291ECE56FB3E.jpeg

Won’t be long until she’s sacked again and has to empty her work cupboard out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Won’t be long until she’s sacked again and has to empty her work cupboard out 😂
Especially after saying the dentist buys tons of Coke Zero 😂 I can’t get over that, I don’t know why it surprises me but it’s just so unprofessional.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Especially after saying the dentist buys tons of Coke Zero 😂 I can’t get over that, I don’t know why it surprises me but it’s just so unprofessional.
It was really bizarre, why mention it on a story at all
She says she hasn’t had one since she’s worked there… but then says she hasn’t touched one but their not hers to touch anyway

so basically they belong to the dentist.. why film it then?! I’d be so annoyed if one of my employees filmed my snacks at work and put them online it’s like shaming?

Reactions: 9
How bloody depressing are these ‘meals’

why is she resorting to rice cakes/crackerbread with jam for dinner?!
Laughing at her hashtags #healthyliving

View attachment 1905546
She’s starving herself during the week as well which can’t be good, she is allowed well over 2000 calories but restricts what she eats so she can blow out on a weekend. Her metabolism must be shot, surely this can’t be good for her. Why not eat nice nutritious meals every day?

I'm in a rush but I'm going to stay and chat about my wedding planning.... there's no point doing your evening guest list 2 years before the wedding lol she has no clue

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If I had millions of £s in my bank account I would personally commission a reality show that followed them around in the lead up to the wedding. That would be prime time unbelievable reality viewing 📺

• Haha
Reactions: 17
You’re joking right? I can barely sit through her stories let alone a whole programme.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.