Lifewithkirstylea #19 Gym filming fixation; do you think you’re ever going to pass a probation?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Classic Kirsty
A 2lb loss from eating rice cakes all week for dinner 🤯
And now it’s weekend she’s pigging out on burgers chips pastries and haribo

I did laugh when she said she’s only going to have a couple 🤥
This is exactly why she’s not losing more weight than she should be. She restricts herself so much during week so she can pig out at weekend which is daft as she’s quite obviously overeating calories
If she did more research she could easily ‘smash it’

Reactions: 7
Engagement ring in every shot, saves her calories until Saturday to scoff the lot 🤣

Reactions: 8
Im more confused at how the brunch and choux bun only came to around 500 cals 😂 someone get that gal a calculator
Believe it or not choux buns arent as high as you think. They also aren’t as big as you’d like 🤣🤣🤣 most are about 240 cals.

Reactions: 1
Guys.. I lost the thread and Googled "life with kirstylea" .. 😳 the images on Google! She's not lost an oz of weight even since way back then!!

Reactions: 1
This obsession with protein is ridiculous. Protein pancakes, protein bars ….. does she realise that excess protein is stored as fat? She doesn’t need the extra protein, she’s not working out at all. Walking to work once or twice a week does not require her to pad her entire diet out with excess protein. No wonder she’s not getting bigger losses.

Reactions: 12
This obsession with protein is ridiculous. Protein pancakes, protein bars ….. does she realise that excess protein is stored as fat? She doesn’t need the extra protein, she’s not working out at all. Walking to work once or twice a week does not require her to pad her entire diet out with excess protein. No wonder she’s not getting bigger losses.
Protein or not as long as she is in a calorie deficit ‘excess protein’ won’t make a difference with weight loss (other than it will fill her for longer - but given her snacking it ain’t working 😂). protein fills you for longer which is why the instahuns have pounced on it - that is the ‘aid’ to weight loss but it’s not a miracle and you don’t only need protein or to increase your protein just because if exercise. A higher protein diet has a lot of benefits such as better sleep, bone density, digestion etc. obviously certain health conditions you shouldn’t eat higher protein - nothing is one size fits all. The tit she’s eating that she isn’t showing us why she isn’t losing weight along with not tracking accurately. She is clearly in a deficit to be losing but given what she is posting she could easily be losing 3 or 4lbs initially as her maintenance calories could easily be in excess of 3000 cals at her size. Secret & inaccurate eating is her downfall

Reactions: 7
Protein or not as long as she is in a calorie deficit ‘excess protein’ won’t make a difference with weight loss (other than it will fill her for longer - but given her snacking it ain’t working 😂). protein fills you for longer which is why the instahuns have pounced on it - that is the ‘aid’ to weight loss but it’s not a miracle and you don’t only need protein or to increase your protein just because if exercise. A higher protein diet has a lot of benefits such as better sleep, bone density, digestion etc. obviously certain health conditions you shouldn’t eat higher protein - nothing is one size fits all. The tit she’s eating that she isn’t showing us why she isn’t losing weight along with not tracking accurately. She is clearly in a deficit to be losing but given what she is posting she could easily be losing 3 or 4lbs initially as her maintenance calories could easily be in excess of 3000 cals at her size. Secret & inaccurate eating is her downfall
Part of the issue is she’s so inconsistent with the protein. As you say it fills you up longer, if she had enough protein at dinner instead of bloody rice cakes with jam she wouldn’t need to snack on “a few pieces of chocolate” as much.

Reactions: 3
Part of the issue is she’s so inconsistent with the protein. As you say it fills you up longer, if she had enough protein at dinner instead of bloody rice cakes with jam she wouldn’t need to snack on “a few pieces of chocolate” as much.
Every bloody snack is choc or jam! I don’t get it at all. And I do love it when we get ‘took cals off because I didn’t eat it all’ 😂😂😂I don’t take cals off if I leave 2 mouthfuls lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
When your life is sooo boring you have to class a sink being fixed as “content”… and it’s not even your sink. It’s your fiancées parents 🫣

Reactions: 5
Over 800 cals on a meal that can only be described as a bushtuker trial. Honestly would rather starve..

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.