Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SpellingBea

VIP Member
I predict they’ll get married on the Isle of Wight on their birthday next year. 😂

Just imagine that caption:
We love the Isle of Wight so much (it’s our favourite holiday) 😍
We got married on our birthday (yes, we share a birthday, that’s just us hahahah) ❤❤❤
i put on 2 pounds before the wedding day because it was my time of the month but that’s okay
I love you my Handsome Daniel ❤😍

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Lockdownbordem

Her stories this morning.
‘I forgot to open my advent calendar this morning & so did Daniel, we’re going to open them after work’

Can you actually imagine her texts with Daniel?

K- ‘oh no my handsome, I forgot to open my advent calendar this morning before work. How will I get through the day?’
D- ‘Don’t worry my love, we can open them together after work. It’ll be so much fun’
K- ‘Oh yay, this makes me so excited. I can’t wait to do that later, I must update Instagram to let them know’

BORE OFF😴😴😴😴😴😴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

themuffinwoman

VIP Member
My hubby had a go at me for eating my third chicken mayo sandwich of the day (pregnancy cravings) and I found myself snarl at him saying “it’s what I felt like” and felt like old Kirst with her passive aggressive “iTs wot I fElt LikE” when posting pics of her chocolate spaghetti sprouts or whatever monstrosity she’s created.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

themuffinwoman

VIP Member
I predict they’ll get married on the Isle of Wight on their birthday next year. 😂

Just imagine that caption:
We love the Isle of Wight so much (it’s our favourite holiday) 😍
We got married on our birthday (yes, we share a birthday, that’s just us hahahah) ❤❤❤
i put on 2 pounds before the wedding day because it was my time of the month but that’s okay
I love you my Handsome Daniel ❤😍
“we’re having steak and jelly for the wedding dinner cuz that’s what I fancied”

• Haha

Shinyhappy

I’m here for the wedding journey and hen night with racist Trace her sister Nan his ma and sister and one friend wild.
Hope they go abroad on some wild rampage
We’re here to see Racist Trace wearing a hot pink L plate and drinking WKD through a Willy straw and NOTHING else x

• Haha

Anti-influencer

VIP Member
If I had millions of £s in my bank account I would personally commission a reality show that followed them around in the lead up to the wedding. That would be prime time unbelievable reality viewing 📺

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Skank_hunt_42

Saying on her stories ‘I hate England, I’m going to move, I’m going to move to a different country’ . . . She won’t even move out of Bernie’s back bedroom 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Its_Me

VIP Member
Kirsty saying she doesn’t want to put something into her body if she doesn’t need it is the irony of the year for me.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Rabbit!69

VIP Member
The captions on her photos sound like a child wrote them ‘Daniel was happy & we had a blue slush puppy’

• Haha
Reactions: 16

_blahblahblah_

Chatty Member
“Losing weight you feel the cold more…the last two or three weeks I’ve maintained my weight” - err so what weight have you lost so you feel the cold more Kirst?

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Dd29

VIP Member
Sorry but if My daughter wanted money for her wedding I would say fine but live with the bloke without mummy and daddy for 6 months... once you washed his skid marks out his boxers tell me you still want to marry and ok!
They haven't experienced real life together yet

• Heart
Reactions: 15