Lifewithkirstylea #19 Gym filming fixation; do you think you’re ever going to pass a probation?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I refuse to believe it’s not a parody account - her heavy breathing whilst the 5kg stacks are flying up have me rocking with laughter

• Haha
Reactions: 10
In a way I’m thinking good for her, going to the gym is great…but she’s not actually pushing herself. She looks like she’s putting more effort into the puffing and panting than she is with anything else.

Glad to have her back. My feed hasn’t been the same without her.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If she’s really eating only as many calories as she shows even without the working out I think she should be loosing more than a 1lb a week at her size but at least she’s consistently loosing for once rather than 1lb off 2lb on like before.

Reactions: 6
Pool pics are back...posts a pic about being body confident..... the fence post is bending suggesting she has edited the photo 🤣

Reactions: 2
Shes got some balls posting those photos and it defo highlights a difference between her pics (with the clever angles) and those taken by other people.
Made me think today, it’s quite sad, all the effort of three years since the Sunday evening undies pics and probably hundreds (if not thousands!) of posts, on& off half assed gym routines, nonsense contradictory dieting, false accounting of calories and this is results?!
If KLD had any sense she would see her way isn’t working and she needs better educating and to put in more consistent effort.
She won’t though and she’ll persist with the “it’s what I wanted to do” passive aggressive approach that is getting her nowhere.

So Kirsty, we know you read here, Dan clearly loves you as you are, you claim to be happy too and you must know we’re honestly just mocking your efforts, no one comes to your page for inspiration (especially not on the food/dieting front 🤮 ) give it up hun!

I unfollowed on Insta some time ago, but randomly lurked (madness!) now time to leave this thread too, it just feels wrong to keep watching the car crash happen, especially as she doesn’t even have an endearing personality…. I need to sort my choices too! 🤦🏻‍♀️
To my fellow tattlers it’s been a blast, take care of yourselves! I’m sure I‘ll pop back in time, hopeful of seeing a meringue style wedding dress in the future … farewell 👋

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Absolutely no way is this all she is eating. Even without exercise it should be falling off her given her size, does she think everyone is stupid 😅 she’s just focusing on calories anyway, not protein, honestly I would be starving if I ate what she did and I’m nowhere near her size.

Reactions: 6
Absolutely no way is this all she is eating. Even without exercise it should be falling off her given her size, does she think everyone is stupid 😅 she’s just focusing on calories anyway, not protein, honestly I would be starving if I ate what she did and I’m nowhere near her size.
Don’t forget she has all her protein in her Lindahls protein yoghurt she throws in her shake!
Also she has deleted her posts from 2019-now!!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Omg one of those weights she’s got the lowest on, the one where she’s standing up- I think the lowest is .5kg LOL.

Reactions: 2
Maintain today and of course she’s blaming her period… There is something seriously wrong if she’s not losing weight by only eating what she posts… I smell a rat 🤥🤣

Reactions: 4
Maintain today and of course she’s blaming her period… There is something seriously wrong if she’s not losing weight by only eating what she posts… I smell a rat 🤥🤣
I agree, if what she is showing she is eating for her meals is true she is starving herself. Her workouts although it’s good she is moving won’t be doing a lot either as she puts in absolutely no effort. I wonder if the reason she is deleting her previous posts is so any new followers/employers won’t see how much of a parody weight loss account she really has?

I know it’s not essential but why does she never do any cardio either? I know it’s not accurate but I love seeing I’ve burnt 300-400 cals after a spin class🤣🤣

I know it’s not essential but why does she never do any cardio either? I know it’s not accurate but I love seeing I’ve burnt 300-400 cals after a spin class🤣🤣
I think she does attempt cardio, the bike & tredmill but as per usual puts in zero effort

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.