Lifewithkirstylea #19 Gym filming fixation; do you think you’re ever going to pass a probation?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many times does she need to appear on Slimming Hurled til she learns her lesson? 😅 it's like she wants them to post her

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The burgers on her dinner are 131 calories each and half a pack of the mash is 123 calories, she’s got AT LEAST 1/4-1/2 of the pack but let’s call it 62. I make that 324 so how has she got 273 calories including the other stuff?
Delusion.

Does she honestly think we believe the portion sizes she posts? Either she is starving herself or is completely lying to herself about how much she actually eats. I am a good few stone lighter than her & eat a hell of a lot more (also CC) & still lose weight although saying that I also work out a good few times a week (using heavy weights in the correct way)

Reactions: 1
Why is she all of a sudden hiding her nieces faces? She used to plaster them everywhere!!!

It makes me cringe so bad when you have a photo of someone watching the telly etc but you can see by the angle of their arm that they’ve taken the photo themselves 🙈🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why is she all of a sudden hiding her nieces faces? She used to plaster them everywhere!!!

It makes me cringe so bad when you have a photo of someone watching the telly etc but you can see by the angle of their arm that they’ve taken the photo themselves 🙈🙈🙈🙈
I thought the same, it’s so obvious that it’s a posed (by her) photo and not a natural photo someone else has taken 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
When she tells you the next story is going to be sooooo funny ….. and you already know the next story is not going to be remotely funny 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.