Lifewithkirstylea #19 Gym filming fixation; do you think you’re ever going to pass a probation?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just noticed she’s only got 114 posts now! Imagine deleting 25k pics one by one 🤯

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I can’t believe she’s getting stressed out about wedding planning already, she should be enjoying it at this point & it’s still a long way away so they have plenty of time. I wonder how much money both sets of parents are giving as I imagine wanting a saxophonist won’t be cheap.

---

She’s deleted/archived all photos before 2022 so all if the ones from her previous attempts at weight loss.

Reactions: 6
If I had millions of £s in my bank account I would personally commission a reality show that followed them around in the lead up to the wedding. That would be prime time unbelievable reality viewing 📺
GOD yes. Racist Trace would find her natural place in the Daily Mail sidebar of shame :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I can’t believe she’s getting stressed out about wedding planning already, she should be enjoying it at this point & it’s still a long way away so they have plenty of time. I wonder how much money both sets of parents are giving as I imagine wanting a saxophonist won’t be cheap.

---

She’s deleted/archived all photos before 2022 so all if the ones from her previous attempts at weight loss.
Depends how long you want it and location £300-£500. I personally can’t wait for the honeymoon.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m already dreading the months and months and months of post wedding pics

Reactions: 3
I think we should just be grateful for this… wait til the time of trying to conceive comes 🤮 #pen(is)foldincoming 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
What is that dinner even about?! Baked beans, sprouts, anaemic chicken....

• Sick
Reactions: 4
If she is weighing her Cereal at work then why us she buying those expensive pre packaged boxes

Urgh, gifted crap from Muscle Moose or whatever it’s called. Wonder how much begging Kirst did for that 🙄🙄

Reactions: 3
she’s going to save the energy shots for the weekend because she doesn’t drink much caffeine in the week. Apart from the Nescafé sachets, the Starbucks and the Costas she necks daily. She literally couldn’t lie straight in bed!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
1355cals today.. she must be starving herself for the weekend or not counting what she eats properly.

The only meal she seems to have is at lunch time And it looks like leftovers from dinner (not hers) the night before. I'd be starving eating all that snack food she has and not a proper dinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.