Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
This is what I've been saying about Jade for years, she's not as dizzy as she makes out. She's a manipulative cow when it comes to getting what SHE wants

Reactions: 7

I_mean_reaaaalllly

I posted about Meadow as a name back in March… it’ll be a tale of how her grandad inspired the name, as he did with River. Either that or Daisy, all to creative an aesthetic 🙄

Reactions: 6

Mamatoo2

Chatty Member
Yeah but look at the state of the husbands hair, if your little girl or boy has long hair at least brush it & make it look nice

fandwild

But having a shower isn't self care. It's basic hygiene. Sleeping isn't self care...it's just a basic human need that has to be met. I'm not saying I don't understand where you're coming from - but self care is definitely a bit more than meeting our needs at their most basic. I certainly don't have the time or desire to faff about with my appearance the way Jade does. But I won't be made to feel bad for ever asking for a break or admitting I desperately want one. Difference is, I'm aware my Daughter is autistic, I'm not burying my head in the sand and I fight tooth and nail for her needs to be met. Jade is in gaga land and all about Jade. All the time.

cill2019

VIP Member
Yeah but look at the state of the husbands hair, if your little girl or boy has long hair at least brush it & make it look nice
I was literally coming to say the same thing. Rhod! Jesus man have a wash and ditch the hair band, you’re a grown ass man fgs

• Haha

Emsie

VIP Member
It was Rivers eyes when he was spinning that has sealed the deal for me. My boy used to do that like kinda roll his eyes to the corner and spin round and round. In fact, he still loves a good sensory spin now 💗 but if there is no speech at age 3 she should be pushing this now. His play school will have defo mentioned it though so I hope she is supporting him but not broadcasting it. The next step is to stop showing him now jade. If insta doesn't work for you without your kids on show it's time to go back to asda

sodit

VIP Member
The washing the bottles part of her DITL!!!

Totally fine for a toddler to be still wanting milk, but the baby bottles should have been knocked on the head two years ago. She’s really setting herself up for bother if there’s about to be an actual baby in the house having bottles, I see confusion for River ahead.

• Sad

Emsie

VIP Member
I actually thought River seemed more animated over his birthday. It was probably the excitement over colour. I'm not surprised the kid wants his milk and get out the door, that's 2 year olds. He seems like a sweet little boy but I agree there is probably some sort of development issue. Didn't she say he wasn't responding to his name yet? That's usually the first indicator.
Get him support Jade and watch him thrive.

Scrooge

Can’t say I’m shocked that Jade didn’t quite understand the message of Barbie, or the fact it was never meant to be a kids film 🤦‍♀️ straight over her head.

• Haha

ttg111

Chatty Member
Anyone got a clue what she’s waffling on about today? On her stories 😵
Her friend had said to her a few weeks ago that she had “lost herself” since becoming a Mum. She went to book something for Rhods birthday and she spoke to 3 adults and she felt like that was the old Jade. Then she said that she had a few major life changing events during Covid - one was having a baby and the other was leaving her retail job (which in my opinion is hardly a major event) which also contributed to losing herself.

• Haha

Emsie

VIP Member
Honestly I think River is showing many signs of ASD. She needs to stop crying at playschool and toughen up so she can advocate for him.

Emsie

VIP Member
He's too old for those outfits now, it just looks silly. Babies look sweet in rompers and the shorts and socks combo but he's a child now. His little legs must be cold all the time.

Emsie

VIP Member
Hides my 4 year olds mittens in my pocket....

Putting gloves on kids is the worst. Im gonna let her have that one 🤣

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Could be worse Jade, you could, you know have a job to go to as well as all of that. She just loves to moan. This is nothing new since she had a baby. She's always been like this. I just don't know what she expects from life.

Do you remember years ago when she said she would have intrusive thoughts about people dying or something really bad happening if she wanted to change her earrings?

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She gives me the creeps how badly she tries to make him into a girl. And it goes way beyond the hair and colour choices for his outfits. What the hell was with the girly matching pjs for just the two of them?? None for rhodders and his wig. She seems so much more comfortable with her niece, I don't think she's bonded with River at all

Emsie

VIP Member
It's got to be a girl with all the girl clothes she is sharing.
I'm guessing Storm or Rain or something like that.

Tulip lady

Chatty Member
Jeeez I wish she would get his some trousers that fit 🙈 why does he always look like he is in compression tights ???? 🙈🙈

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I'm always at the soft play she goes too, I'm hoping one day I will see her 😂😂
I bet we've bumped into each other and don't have a clue that we are both Tattlers disliking the same idiots 🤣🤣

Rhod and his dyed rug..... the hairband. The skin the same shade as corned beef.... they're a weird looking bunch

• Haha