Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emsie

VIP Member
She looks like she's lost quite a bit of weight.
I don't know if that means she is pregnant and has sickness again or she isn't. 🤣
---
She is pregnant. I’ve spoken to her a few times and she told me
Spoken to her directly or over insta?

Rmd0609

The mittens on river today! I’m from south wales and it was far from glove weather. There’s people in shorts behind them ffs, including the dad!
I was just thinking this, surely no need for mittens now! I feel like there must be another reason why he wears them.

Offish

VIP Member
The latest reel discussing their “matching gilets” just goes to show how behind (or possibly an underlying cause) for why river does not interact in any way, the noises he makes aren’t right fit a child of his age.

but of course Jade will be all “oh I didn’t know that was something I need to be looking into”
I did wonder at that. I know all kids are different but he seems markedly behind.

sodit

VIP Member
Do we reckon they’re spending down nan’s assets and self providing care while they do so. So they can avoid it being eaten up by care costs.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Benefits maybe?! I’m not well versed in what people can claim but she doesn’t work and has a kid so there must be some support by the tax payer…?
It depends how much her husband earns. I doubt they'd be entitled to much.

They live in Blackwood South Wales and bought their house a few years ago before the boom, when you could pick up a terraced house for like 100k, if not less, so their mortgage will be pretty cheap too

Heretoread19

I was always taught not to because it stops the heat from the radiators getting into the room :LOL: Makes way more sense to put washing on airers and then place the airer in front of the radiator with a little gap? And then you get scaremongering articles like this:

Drying Clothes on a Radiator | Only Radiators
My radiators are placed in places where I can't put airers next to them as people walk through. I only put washing there when it doesn't fit on the airers or are still damp when I have the next wash out.
I've never found the room to be cold when the washing is on it though?

I also don't cover the whole radiator and leave space...

Ifyouknowyouknow

Chatty Member
Is he particularly small for his age? My boy is, and has always been, very big for his age but he’d outgrown his cot by 2, how is River still comfortable at a whole year older?!
It depends on what cot you have. We have a large cot bed, so my 3.5 year old is still in it - just with the sides off so it’s a toddler bed.

havingalookhere

I’ve got a 3 year old boy. Due a baby girl in 6 weeks and as much as I’m delighted to be having a girl, I would’ve loved another boy. All I’ve heard since finding out is how hard girls are after the age of 8 🫠🤣 are the pretty clothes really worth it 😂

cill2019

VIP Member
I will play devils advocate here a bit.. I have 1 child to get ready for nursery and an 8 month old I’m on maternity leave with, and I just roll out of bed get the toddler dressed get myself some clothes on and a coat and walk to nursery and then I come home and sort my life out.. no way I’m getting up earlier than I need to just to get myself ‘ready’ when I have the ability to do that once I get home. Obviously once I’m back to work then I’ll be up dressed and ready for work before the nursery drop off but I certainly wouldn’t be made up for the nursery run if I didn’t have somewhere to be, but she could have put a top on, that’s the bare minimum
But that’s the difference you have 2 children and still manage to get dressed, she has one and can’t even be bothered to take her pjs off. I’m a stay at home mum of 2 and some days I look like an absolute bog troll but I get dressed at the least. And like you I sort my life out when I get home