Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PillowsofFluff

Chatty Member
My daughter is 3 and still has her milk in a bottle in the morning. :ROFLMAO: She drinks it in like 2 minutes and it's the only time she has one.

Reactions: 1

cill2019

VIP Member
Oh that used to wind me up so much! Complaining that she had no money, but bit the head of anyone who suggested she increased her hours at Asda. Next thing, she’s getting Invisalign and lip filler!
Always had money for crap!

BuffaloSoldier

We have a massive wait for private SLT too. The nursery have been waiting since April and we managed to get an assessment for him in october with his dla we were awarded and now currently on the waiting list for therapy.

he starts school in September so I hope with his EHCP (we are waiting for that to go through 🤞🏻🙏🏻) he’ll get some therapy at school, so expensive! Hope your boy is doing well, it’s such a worry x
oh thank you, I hope yours is too! I agree the expense is so high but we’re more than willing to go without on luxuries as long as our little one can get the help he needs. We eventually got the NHS sessions through and they were all middle of the school day so just not feasible to take him out when he was showing signs of struggling with his reading due to having the speech delay. I understand well within my profession the delays from covid etc but we were left with no choice to go private and it’s £100 per session on a weekly basis so not cheap! X

cill2019

VIP Member
To be honest, my little boy has longish hair but I don't put it in a bobble. I honestly believe Jade wanted a girl and the way she dresses River, you would have thought he was a girl. Even his birthday decorations were something you'd do for a girl. That's just my opinion 😁
Oh she definitely did!

blahblahbegsomemoreblah

I’m in south wales and it was always 3 here unless it’s changed, my youngest is 8 so my info may be out of date! My nieces autism was picked up at her 3 year review

Livelife01

Is it different in wales for reviews? My son had his at 2 (I’m in England) and we were told he wouldn’t get reviewed until school now 🤷‍♀️ and we haven’t seen a HV other than that review at 2
I’m in England, and it was 29 months for us. Some are nearer to 3, I got a cancellation because I had concerns. Not sure how long we would have had to wait otherwise.

blondegirl26

To be honest, my little boy has longish hair but I don't put it in a bobble. I honestly believe Jade wanted a girl and the way she dresses River, you would have thought he was a girl. Even his birthday decorations were something you'd do for a girl. That's just my opinion 😁

Confused why school holidays makes any difference to Jade n River? Surely he can still do his normal days at nursery bar the upcoming Bank Holidays and as if she's ever up and out by 6.30?! Unless hubbies off work throwing routine out of sync
Unless if it’s a preschool attached to a school, so would have the holidays too

Rmd0609

She is really in for an absolute nightmare. My little girl hit every milestone, no concerns regarding language, she's really advanced & we still have found ourselves beginning a journey on the pathway to ASD assessment. Jade really, really needs to step up and advocate for her little boy. It's hard, overwhelming, upsetting, worrying, frustrating - so many things...and yet, nothing is worse than the possibility of your child not getting the help they need and deserve. You can't just be a parent and plead ignorance. We all learn as we go along, yes, but it is entirely upto the parent to be aware of possible issues, to research and to advocate for their child. She really needs to toughen up and get it together for the sake of River.
Can I please ask how old your daughter is and what signs she’s displayed to make you refer her?
I don’t think jade has her head in the sand anymore about River. I think a health visitor has seen them recently and mentioned about River mixing at play groups and nursery to help his development and they will review it in a few months before a referral is made.