Lifewithjadeedwards #4 Dry as ...., literally

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t see the point in their Christmas.. she’s buying something for her parents to give her?? Like are they going to wrap it up and put it under the tree for her to open?? Is that something people do?
No, well I certainly don't know anyone who does that!

Poor River is getting a fully beige slide for Christmas. It’ll blow his mind if he ever goes to soft play.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What does she mean it’s impossible for River to go to nursery due to the car situation? What’s the situation…?

Reactions: 3
What does she mean it’s impossible for River to go to nursery due to the car situation? What’s the situation…?
They've only got 1 car at the moment that Rhod needs for work. Seemingly she can't go anywhere without it, she might live in the sticks I don't know, but someone I know on IG bought something from her which took almost 2 weeks for her to even send because of the 'car situation' despite originally posting that it could all be sent next day and that was her work stuff

• Wow
Reactions: 2
They've only got 1 car at the moment that Rhod needs for work. Seemingly she can't go anywhere without it, she might live in the sticks I don't know, but someone I know on IG bought something from her which took almost 2 weeks for her to even send because of the 'car situation' despite originally posting that it could all be sent next day and that was her work stuff
Oh and apparently she stuffed up postage costs on the orders for everyone as she finally sent them then sent everyone messages asking for more money to cover postage. My IG friend was like 'oh its just a little error, no bother, she might be overwhelmed, overworked etc' and paid the extra.
Might sound harsh but I don't think I would've. You quoted a price, customer paid it, you can't then go oh yea I did it wrong, can I have more money now. Business smart, she ain't.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Oh and apparently she stuffed up postage costs on the orders for everyone as she finally sent them then sent everyone messages asking for more money to cover postage. My IG friend was like 'oh its just a little error, no bother, she might be overwhelmed, overworked etc' and paid the extra.
Might sound harsh but I don't think I would've. You quoted a price, customer paid it, you can't then go oh yea I did it wrong, can I have more money now. Business smart, she ain't.
I don't think she's that smart in any way tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can’t Rhod do the nursery drop off if he has the car for work? My husband and I both worked and child was in nursery and only had 1 car for two years and we managed…

Reactions: 1
Can’t Rhod do the nursery drop off if he has the car for work? My husband and I both worked and child was in nursery and only had 1 car for two years and we managed…
I did write a comment similar but then felt like I'd been abit judgemental... My partner starts work at 5am and there are no buses at that time so he takes our car and I walk 20 mins to take my little girl to nursery and then 5 minutes to the bus stop to get to work for the day... you do what you need to do for your family and work together to make it work. Obviously we don't know their full circumstances but to me it comes across as excuses...

Reactions: 6
I’m guessing it’s down to money- nursery is expensive and she doesn’t work! But I’m pretty sure her area will be covered by Flying Start so he will get it free when he turns 2- I bet he’ll start then!

Reactions: 1
I did write a comment similar but then felt like I'd been abit judgemental... My partner starts work at 5am and there are no buses at that time so he takes our car and I walk 20 mins to take my little girl to nursery and then 5 minutes to the bus stop to get to work for the day... you do what you need to do for your family and work together to make it work. Obviously we don't know their full circumstances but to me it comes across as excuses...
It might be a really difficult situation, from what I’ve seen though she seems to manage with getting to the shops, garden centres, to see her gran. I feel like the car situation makes it harder for her but doubt it’s totally impossible. When he’s 2 he will probably qualify for funded hours which she will hopefully utilise!

Reactions: 8
You can get a car on finance for £100-150 a month, I know not everyone wants to finance a car but if she prioritised her child’s development she could stop buying so many oversized jumpers from H&M, and pay for a car instead. The money she spends on her god awful eyebrows and shopping could help her child get to nursery and start to develop and actually smile.

Reactions: 16
You can get a car on finance for £100-150 a month, I know not everyone wants to finance a car but if she prioritised her child’s development she could stop buying so many oversized jumpers from H&M, and pay for a car instead. The money she spends on her god awful eyebrows and shopping could help her child get to nursery and start to develop and actually smile.
This!!!🤞🏻

jade is so selfish! She knows river is behind but is too in denial to do anything about it. I think Rhod does shifts so he probably does need the car but like others have said get one on finance or ask for lifts until she gets her car back?! She’s just a thick twit and I can’t even watch her stories anymore I get so angry!!

Reactions: 5
I don’t usually care enough about this girl but why is she buying everything first Christmas related for her niece. I’d be well pissed off if I was her sister. It’s taking away from what would be hers.

Reactions: 9
I thought the car situation was she had that little ford ka which “isn’t suitable” for driving baby round (although it is) and he had a fiesta so they use his as the “family car” so he normally takes the little ka to work and she keeps the family car.. guessing they only have one car seat and isn’t possible for one of them to do both drop off and pick up at nursery 🤔

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.