Lifewithjadeedwards #4 Dry as ...., literally

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why has he not got any shoes on in todays story sat in the trolley?!
I forgot to put shoes in my toddlers bag when he went to my parents. All she had was wellies or socks for him. Luckily he loves his wellies, but it would’ve been socks otherwise. Trying to get a toddler out of the house by 6:45am doesn’t always go to plan haha

Reactions: 1
I forgot to put shoes in my toddlers bag when he went to my parents. All she had was wellies or socks for him. Luckily he loves his wellies, but it would’ve been socks otherwise. Trying to get a toddler out of the house by 6:45am doesn’t always go to plan haha
As a parent I completely get that

But jade doesn’t leave the house at 6.45… she’s just clueless and only ever puts him in vans

Reactions: 5
Take your effing tree down Jade. I can't explain why, but Xmas trees up this late in Jan give me the ick :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Take your effing tree down Jade. I can't explain why, but Xmas trees up this late in Jan give me the ick :ROFLMAO:
Omg I am the same.. anything past the 2nd jan is too much for me. And saying the second because I got too drunk one year and had like a 2 day hangover so I’m giving you a grace period 😂 other than that get it down!
All these people moaning about price of living with houses like Santas grotto 🤣

Reactions: 3
Jade, BEB, you have a son. Your very own child. Surely, your favourite picture from Xmas should be with your own child!?!? She’s fucked in the head. I’m sorry, but poor River is taking a back seat all because Jade wanted a girl.

4B264696-72FE-485F-BF50-4FBABB6DEAC1.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Is that not what people call them elsewhere? Us welsh do have our own random words for stuff fair play 🤣
Oh sorry then, I thought it was just jade. 😂 I would say trimmings if I was referring to food eg, we are having turkey and all the trimmings for dinner. But actually that’s rare that I would say that anyway.

Reactions: 3
Jade Beb is actually right on using the description "trimmings" it means to decorate something, be it food, clothing, an xmas tree etc. It's quite an old fashioned phrase though.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
To sum up her story..
she’s got a tripod
She wanted to talk us through magic but the notes are on her phone so she can’t
She’s joined a book club but doesn’t have the book

• Haha
Reactions: 10
To sum up her story..
she’s got a tripod
She wanted to talk us through magic but the notes are on her phone so she can’t
She’s joined a book club but doesn’t have the book
And she’s not a size 12 either despite what she thinks! If anyone ordering those H&M oversized sweaters and fills a size L like she does you are not a 12 either. These lumi huns must all have magic mirrors cos Rebecca Lamb thinks she’s a size 10!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.