Lifewithjadeedwards #4 Dry as ...., literally

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And she’s not a size 12 either despite what she thinks! If anyone ordering those H&M oversized sweaters and fills a size L like she does you are not a 12 either. These lumi huns must all have magic mirrors cos Rebecca Lamb thinks she’s a size 10!! 😂
No way is she claiming to be a size 12 😳

Reactions: 1
And she’s not a size 12 either despite what she thinks! If anyone ordering those H&M oversized sweaters and fills a size L like she does you are not a 12 either. These lumi huns must all have magic mirrors cos Rebecca Lamb thinks she’s a size 10!! 😂
I’ve got one and I’m a small and I’m a 10/12 and it’s very baggy on me

There’s no way she’s a twelve too
She’s got some chunky legs!

Last edited:
I’m 35 weeks pregnant and have a H&M oversized sweatshirt in a medium and it drowns me there is no way she’s a size 12 and a large fits her nicely!! Just own your size no one actually cares, I don’t even think her weight gain looks that bad on her but she she should be honest about her actual size

Reactions: 6
I’m 35 weeks pregnant and have a H&M oversized sweatshirt in a medium and it drowns me there is no way she’s a size 12 and a large fits her nicely!! Just own your size no one actually cares, I don’t even think her weight gain looks that bad on her but she she should be honest about her actual size
This 🙌🏻 no one cares…. But she can’t say a few weeks ago she’s the biggest she’s ever been but a 12?!

Reactions: 4
Time to think of a new name.
“Jade babes- loves her niece more river, thick as tit it makes us shiver”

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This 🙌🏻 no one cares…. But she can’t say a few weeks ago she’s the biggest she’s ever been but a 12?!
I'd say she looks bigger than when she first did sw years ago and gained her followers. Just another delusion of Jade Beb

Bet she’s delighted to have him with a scrunchy in pretending he’s a girl 😭

Reactions: 5
Why can’t she book him in for his hair cut?? Why does she have to wait for rhod to do it? She’s his mum, is she incapable?

Reactions: 9
She’s lost weight for sure… but I don’t know why she’s saying she’s a 12. Ain’t no way. - 14-16 maybe. There’s nothing wrong with that at all but why lie?!

She’s lost weight for sure… but I don’t know why she’s saying she’s a 12. Ain’t no way. - 14-16 maybe. There’s nothing wrong with that at all but why lie?!
I was being sarcastic I don't think she's lost a pound going from her more candid pics 🫢

She's deluded 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I was being sarcastic I don't think she's lost a pound going from her more candid pics 🫢

She's deluded 🤣
Oh 😂 to be fair I do honestly think she looks a little slimmer than she was looking (I did think 3st was a bit generous 😳😅) but yea, who does she think she’s kidding with her size twelve talk?

Reactions: 2
I think it’s just the angle and pose tbh. I don’t think she’s lost much from saying she’s keeping an eye on her steps.. aka dragging poor river round H&M

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.