Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Saffron08

I have 2 and honestly first 3 months is always a relief to be over even as second time mum who knew what I was doing it was still completely tiring & emotional. Give me a toddler anyday at least they sleep 7-7 so you have some down time after being busy with them all day there isn’t much respite with a newborn.
They sleep 7-7 🤣🤣🤣🤣 that cracked me up!

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Riffraff81

I might be being sceptical but I don’t think it’s because people won’t have bought clothes for him, I think it’ll be because the clothes he’s been bought won’t fit her aesthetic
Absolutely agree, other people prob bought clothes for him as pressies but they were colourful, so she won't put them on him as they're not grey or beige!!
She put up a question box a few weeks ago asking "what would we like to see more of" and I answered "less beige" and she replied "what do you mean?" Like how can she be that thick, all her clothes the child's clothes the furniture everything is one colour!!! Poor child doesn't even have stimulation sitting in a bouncer coz lack of colours!!

• Haha

Fluffypants

It’s literally so boring!! Other than that all she has is the odd trip to the garden centre. Zero content. Also (no idea why this bugs me so much 🤣) but WHY does she always refer to River as Baby River?!! Yes beb we can see he is a baby ffs 🤣🤣

• Haha

Insta_hunz

I genuinely can’t believe these people! They think they’re appreciated 😂😂 I’m quite shocked she’s left the house

• Haha

theeyeroller

VIP Member
If she can’t even follow the instructions of a hot chocolate thing correctly I seriously worry how she has the capacity to be able to look after a tiny human!

Trace

VIP Member
I’ve just unfollowed!
I unfollowed after her birth announcement, she didn’t even mention the baby just all about her. Was then blocked 🤣 so her numbers will be going down. I hope she shits herself because for Jed Ben it’s all about the numbers

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
Got loads of time in her WoRLdWinD to do loads of swipe ups to asos tat sat on the SeTi but no time to wash her fadge.

• Haha

Sticky One

VIP Member
She clearly loves it, she can see comments about people worrying, she can comment back here but can’t take 2 mins to do a story to say ‘thanks for all your messages, baby and myself are well just enjoying time away from Instagram’ or whatever she is doing 😩 she is so bloody weird

Attachments

• Angry

Byewiggy

VIP Member
Honestly can't get over how selfish she is, to essentially never take your child out for fresh air or change of scenery for stimulation is another level. Maybe she does go out more but the way she presents it on Instagram is barley ever. Poor kid is going to inherit all her bad hermit habits, and when he's kicking off not wanting to go school she'll wonder why.

Popsock123

VIP Member
She literally goes around the hole of Wales before getting to her point. I switched off when she squeamed saying sex 🤦🏻‍♀️

bbvf

Chatty Member
I think it’s down to jades aesthetic. There’s no colour on that kid whatsoever. I had loads given to me for my little one and I still bought stuff. But then she’s like a human rainbow 😂

theeyeroller

VIP Member
Why would she not sit the poor little guy up? I know being a mum doesn’t come with an instruction manual but surely she’s observing all those other mums which you’d think would encourage her! How can someone who has barely worked for years and dossed about for her entire pregnancy not have taken the time to do any research at all about infant development!

Now she puts a video of him sitting in a Bumbo seat 🤦🏼‍♀️ That’s not the same as encouraging him to sit independently Jade beb. Bumbo seats aren’t great as they hold the baby passively in position, there’s no real weight bearing so it can’t really facilitate independent sitting! I tried a Bumbo seat with my eldest at 3 months and ended up not using it. Didn’t even bother with one for the youngest!

Last edited:

miss_americana

Chatty Member
Longtime lurker first time poster! Her weaning post is such a blatant beg for a BLW collab or free stuff for sure! All it takes is a quick Google and search on Amazon- that’s what I’ve done- with enough time in advance to be prepared!!

Struggled with infertility or just didn’t want to shag Rhod?
She’s openly said in the past that she didn’t like having sex.
Anyone would struggle with infertility if they werent having sex! Jadebeb probably expected a stork to drop a baby off her doorstep if she asked nice enough

• Haha

Anotherct

VIP Member
What an utter c*nt. I do think there’s something ‘up’ though. They baby probably has a birth mark or something that’s not insta perfect enough which is fucking horrible if it’s true, but I wouldn’t put it past her.

can’t wait for the name reveal!

Gill275

Such an attention seeking twat. Not surprised she’s never managed a career with her lack of basic English 🙈