Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BegDavis

It’s probably a scheduled post and a marketing ploy. We see right through you Beige Jade Beb.

Reactions: 9

urghmummybloggers

VIP Member
Honestly can't get over how selfish she is, to essentially never take your child out for fresh air or change of scenery for stimulation is another level. Maybe she does go out more but the way she presents it on Instagram is barley ever. Poor kid is going to inherit all her bad hermit habits, and when he's kicking off not wanting to go school she'll wonder why.
Shes incredibly selfish, it’s not all about you sitting in your pjs all day Jade, your baby needs fresh air and stimulation and quite frankly it’s negligent to sit inside a house leaving him lying on his back doing fuck all for 5 months. It’a your job to stimulate him, it’s your job to make sure he sees and feels new things.

Tulip lady

Chatty Member
All her behavior has done is got attention.... which says so much really . I feel so triggered by what she has done .
She wanted people to worry 🤯🥲🥲🥲

Fluffypants

Anyone think she is more excited by her toast and hot chocolate than her baby enjoying the baby class?! She’s all me me me yawn yawn yawn

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I'm actually in tears watching Rodney strum away with her face vibrator, with a pair of her nans knickers holding back his rug 😭😭😭😭😭

What the fuck is that neck shot?!?!??!! At a glance I thought it looked like an unwanted dick pic where they're trying to show you they got rid of their warts 😳🤣🤣🤣🤣 my god she's fucking strange

• Haha

Byewiggy

VIP Member
She didn’t actually say she wasn’t showering, ye are clutching here now. And the way you all drag her here are you surprised she filters the baby?
I despair for the world people live in now, social media is a harsh place
I didn't comment on 'shower gate' but she mostly gets roasted on here for being hugely over privileged and acting like the most hard done person to have ever walked the earth.

Reactions: 8

Fluffypants

Erm jade beb. That Quorn / random cooking / no idea where that came from / desperate for content sh*te NEEDS TO BE MARKED #ad 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8