Lifethroughemseyes #4 Thread four, it took a year cos she’s such a bore

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is everyone buying that ugly black and white top now. So far 3 people I follow have put it up like it’s the greatest thing on earth. All three of them are going to look like an actual cow in it. Moo

• Haha
Reactions: 10
100% actually the worse thing I’ve ever seen it’s like one of those fleeces you see in the back of a magazine next to a wolf fleece

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why is everyone buying that ugly black and white top now. So far 3 people I follow have put it up like it’s the greatest thing on earth. All three of them are going to look like an actual cow in it. Moo
Same! They are all such sheep! Ew

Reactions: 3
Those fleeces are awful! I bought one (I was influenced 🤦🏼‍♀️ thinking I needed it cos they all had it) but it fit like tit! It looks good on no one!

Reactions: 1
Her foundation is literally orange and looks hideous yet she is shilling it for the huns! Erm no hun

Reactions: 4
Her foundation is literally orange and looks hideous yet she is shilling it for the huns! Erm no hun
I thought exactly the same thing - umpa lumpa vibes 🤣

Lots of Ad affiliate links again 🙄 I refuse to click on them

& she is asking Danny for the ultra minis, I thought she already had them. No doubt she'll buy a pair and stick them on Klarna like she does every week with H&M

Attachments

I don't know why but it really annoys me the way she 'cleans' - probably just because it's Emma

Reactions: 2
I hope nothing has happened to their nan but quietness is usually followed by 'sorry for not being on guyyyys, I hadn't noticed, I wanted to be present and really soak in Christmas with my family'

Reactions: 2
It’s her birthday Today and she’s been out with her friend Abbie feat on her stories .. she’ll b back with lumi before the yr is Out

No way am I asking her/following a link, but I really like her coat in her birthday pictures. Wish she’d say where it’s from 😂