Lifethroughemseyes #4 Thread four, it took a year cos she’s such a bore

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else think she’s pregnant?
Sure she mentioned that she hadn’t been on because she’d been an anxious mess and a lot was going on, then mentioning the maternity leggings over and over, making a point of ‘I’m on my period’ in her stories then today she’s got baby clothes in Tesco on her story followed by the twins holding tampax. I feel like the period chat and tampax is her trying to cover it up?
Nah. She can’t handle the kids she has she wouldn’t have another. I think she’s done having kids (which is 10000 fair enough 3 kids is ALOT)

Considering they are a 90% female extended family I'd say poor Danny be waiting 🤣

Does anyone else think she’s pregnant?
Sure she mentioned that she hadn’t been on because she’d been an anxious mess and a lot was going on, then mentioning the maternity leggings over and over, making a point of ‘I’m on my period’ in her stories then today she’s got baby clothes in Tesco on her story followed by the twins holding tampax. I feel like the period chat and tampax is her trying to cover it up?
Nah I don't think she is pregnant. She can't cope with the kids she has now. All of her half term "content" was her moaning about the kids. Also if she gave up her dog (presumably because she didn't want the dog anymore either), I don't know how she could have another child.

She always posts about her children on her stories but all she ever does is moan about parenting when she isn't selling MLM rubbish

She knows her angles though doesn’t she..
I admire her balls; I wouldn’t wear a dress that short with bare legs and I’m a few sizes smaller than her.

Reactions: 3
All that fuss over finding a wedding outfit and underwear to go underneath and THIS is what she ended up wearing?! Surely that’s just one of her baggy black T-shirts under that blazer?!
That is a bizarre outfit choice for a wedding!

Reactions: 5
If my “best friend” turned up wearing that I’d launch her out the door followed by her sparkly bag! Im honestly baffled that out of every lovely dress on the planet she chose that for her best friends wedding 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s the strangest choice for a wedding! What was she thinking 🤣

Reactions: 1
She used to dress so nicely! I remember her having some great outfits in the run up to her wedding

Reactions: 2
That is very short! She looks like she’s lost a lot of weight! Very odd outfit thou!
I think it's just a good angle on the photo. 100% an odd outfit for a wedding!

She knows her angles though doesn’t she..
I admire her balls; I wouldn’t wear a dress that short with bare legs and I’m a few sizes smaller than her.
Hahahaha yes all about the angles! I'd love to see the same outfit at a normal, straight on angle. Strange outfit for a wedding 🥴

What a boring toddler bedroom. No toys, no personality, tit colour.
She is just a typical "beige hun". She follows the crowd, she isn't original and she follows what everyone else. Her whole persona, personality and home is the same. I noticed her post the other day where she just landed with a tonne of H&M packages- not sure why she thinks anyone is even bothered.

I don't even understand what her account is anymore? She is either trying to flog MLM rubbish or just being utterly uninteresting

And what are those glasses

Attachments

She is just a typical "beige hun". She follows the crowd, she isn't original and she follows what everyone else. Her whole persona, personality and home is the same. I noticed her post the other day where she just landed with a tonne of H&M packages- not sure why she thinks anyone is even bothered.

I don't even understand what her account is anymore? She is either trying to flog MLM rubbish or just being utterly uninteresting

And what are those glasses
I always laugh at the H&M posts “they’ve loads of sizes back in stock” how the hell would you know?? The could have 1 of each size 🤣

Reactions: 1