Lifethroughemseyes #4 Thread four, it took a year cos she’s such a bore

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always laugh at the H&M posts “they’ve loads of sizes back in stock” how the hell would you know?? The could have 1 of each size 🤣
She must subscribe for updates so she can use it as content 😂😂 otherwise what else would she share with her followers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She definitely doesn’t give the impression she enjoys being a mum to the twins. She seemed so happy when she just had Evie

Reactions: 11
She was a different person then wasn’t she, I used to find her so likeable then.
I'd agree with that. She has definitely changed. I think she tries to be relatable but I can't relate to her anymore. She doesn't work either other than selling her MLM stuff and the odd paid partnership? Everyone knows that the cost of living has increased significantly but she doesn't seem to care. I used to like her but now I just find her very plain and boring with her own Instagram clique! I'm not even sure what her account is about anymore. Her followers have also been dwindling I've noticed...

Reactions: 6
I use to like her too, but now she just MOANS about everyday things like having to go food shopping and picking kids up in the rain- that’s life you get on and do it. She’s lucky enough not to have to go out to work everyday however I reckon that would probably be the best thing for her as she seemed happy when she had a job and another focus away from instagram which we alllll know affects mental health - same as with long face Lil

Reactions: 4
Why is everyone obsessed with puffer coats. They are hideous and look ridiculous on 90% of the population.

Reactions: 6
Why is everyone obsessed with puffer coats. They are hideous and look ridiculous on 90% of the population.
😂😂

I take it you have seen her latest reel/stories?

I wish this gal could be more original. She is such a sheep when it comes to fashion but I don't even think she makes the latest trends appear fashionable!

It's the baseball cap that makes me chuckle like 🥴🥴🥴🥴 how can she get it so wrong

Although I do think she suits the tracksuit! But then the uggs ruin it for me 😂

Attachments

I’ve no idea how she claims to be an influencer when it’s clear that it’s her who is the influenced.

Reactions: 3
I’ve no idea how she claims to be an influencer when it’s clear that it’s her who is the influenced.
I don't even know how she makes a living as a so called influencer, she doesn't seem to be doing much work at all. Just lots of H&M links!

Reactions: 1