Lifethroughemseyes #3 she’s got twins that’s two! Swipe up and dress like poo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s like she’s just picked loads of stuff she likes but not thought at all about how it’ll look all in one room

Reactions: 9
Think lil needs to get round and sort it all out. Her and K must sit watching her stories and pissing themselves at the state of it all!

That wardrobe is grim.
Why not just build another built in wardrobe for Evie as well?

Think lil needs to get round and sort it all out. Her and K must sit watching her stories and pissing themselves at the state of it all!
You know I wondered this, why have they never asked K to do some work for them? Although I suspect time off and travelling up to do it wouldn’t earn the same for Lil and K as doing a job for an actual customer instead of family/mates rates

Reactions: 4
Poor Evie, she loves the strawberry, yeah probably cos it's the best thing in the room.

Reactions: 6
The strawberry is the only child’s thing in there!

the carpet is cheap carpet, it’s scratchy…why not get a nice soft carpet she can sit and play on it her bedroom?

Id have sorted the skirting boards in the living room too before I got the shelving all put in.

Literally cannot believe she’s paid to have that room ‘designed’ - she’s been had 🤣🤣 it’s a disgrace…. Poor Evie 😣

What an absolutely boring bedroom for poor Evie.
And those shelves in the living room are basically the exact same as lil has. I don't know how lil can stand emma copying everything she does. It would drive me nuts.

I literally watched her stories thinking “im sure there were floorboards, why hasn’t she ripped this carpet up then realised it’s the new carpet. How horrendous. And the furniture is a complete mish mash. I’ve already commented on the wallpaper. Literally this is a room for Evie to sleep in, it’s not a room made for Evie to love, the poor girl.

Reactions: 5
I don't know why she's moved? The house doesn't look any bigger than their old one, it's a massive renovation, and she does nothing but complain about it. Did she move for the content?!

This is going to be the most boring and underwhelming house reno ever. What happened to her taste? Evies old bedroom was lovely and fun and the twins room was pretty and well put together. This house is so bland and badly put together!

Reactions: 7
Imagine being awake at night deciding such difficult decisions. Should I paint these generic shelves white or an expensive insta trend off white?! Hmmm honestly godspeed to her whilst she gets to grips with that.

Where has originality and COLOUR gone in this world?

Attachments

• Haha
Emma is the least funny person on Instagram. Who tries so so so hard to be funny/sarcastic etc. and fails miserably. I skip past all her stories and just read the writing cos I cannot stand her voice and how she tries to be funny

Reactions: 8
Emma is the least funny person on Instagram. Who tries so so so hard to be funny/sarcastic etc. and fails miserably. I skip past all her stories and just read the writing cos I cannot stand her voice and how she tries to be funny
Agreed. She is annoying as duck. I get second hand embarrassment for her 🥴

• Heart
Imagine being awake at night deciding such difficult decisions. Should I paint these generic shelves white or an expensive insta trend off white?! Hmmm honestly godspeed to her whilst she gets to grips with that.

Where has originality and COLOUR gone in this world?
This just reminds me of Lils front room. Like the built in parts looks very similar.
Also anybody know if hairburst is any good or just another Insta flog?

This is going to be the most boring and underwhelming house reno ever. What happened to her taste? Evies old bedroom was lovely and fun and the twins room was pretty and well put together. This house is so bland and badly put together!
Considering the poor bairn also wanted a purple room there are so many lovely ideas on Pinterest, hell even paint it white and add some purple spots transfer or something, I don’t know! But would have been much nicer than that wallpaper.
We recently redid some of my eldests room and he wanted black which was veto’d because I wasn’t painting a wall black but I told him we could get black accessories/bedding etc. There’s always a compromise between it being sensible for you to redecorate when their taste and whim changes in future and giving the person in the room what they’d actually like for *their* room

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.