Lifethroughemseyes #3 she’s got twins that’s two! Swipe up and dress like poo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And I bet she’d spent ££££ on outfits for NYC.
She must be earning loads off Instagram

Reactions: 2
Does anyone smell a rat, I find it hard to believe she’d be able to keep quiet about going to New York! Perfect bragging opp, even though she’s got “The Twins” 😂

Reactions: 1
I'm sorry but if I had booked to go to New York and I wasn't going out to work I'd be making pretty damn sure I didn't mix with anyone or go anywhere in the week beforehand. Covid hasn't gone anywhere so surely she isn't stupid enough to think she wouldn't catch it especially with all the restrictions lifted and numbers going up.

Reactions: 12
I would normally feel gutted for someone if they couldn’t go on their break. But not miserable Em. She is such a liar banging on about Uk breaks only and neglecting to mention this break away from her children yet again! She has had so many breaks on her own recently spa breaks and nights away! Jammy mare

Reactions: 8
She's done 29 lateral flows?!!!!

Is she right in the head? I would have stopped at 2 or 3 and just come to terms that I was positive. God she's a bleeping drama queen

Reactions: 6
HAHAHAHAHA 🤣🤣🤣 sorry but I take great delight in the fact that she’s got covid and her trip to New York is ruined. Her life is a bleeping holiday and all she does is spend spend spend. That’s Karma Emma hun 🖕🏼

• Haha
I don’t think people realise how much money “influencers” make through Instagram.
If they do an #ad, they can get £5000 per post, £500 per story. This can range right up to £15,000 for high profile influencers such as Lorna luxe for example.
She’s be raking it in with her readily and that gym app we all know she never bleeping does. (We’re not stupid Em HUN)

One Scottish influencer was on 300k a year just from #ads. This doesn’t include the gifted things either!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Sorry to detract from this priceless moment

has anyone seen her sisters post about the oven not working? And can’t be fixed till 4th April

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sorry to detract from this priceless moment

has anyone seen her sisters post about the oven not working? And can’t be fixed till 4th April
Hob. And it’s been brought forward to the 24th didn’t she say? I don’t see the drama she’s got the oven? If she needs summit a hob does, buy a cheap microwave ffs.

I thought she was exaggerating when she said 29. I didn’t take it literal. Because who would dare.

Reactions: 5
She would have looked like Joey from friends when he’s going around London! Imagine turning up to NYC in all the New York branded clothes. Ermmmmm cringe hun

• Haha
Reactions: 11
duck off with the affiliate links you absolute beggy twit.
How the duck is everything affiliate link?? Remember when she had her sisters wedding dress as an affiliate link too 🤦‍♀️ Fuckin God awful dress it was as well, totally wrong style for a huge baby bump.
She's proper pissin me off with all these hoodies and sweatshirts. Em hun, it ain't cute when you're in your 30's with a big slap head. Grow up and dress for your age. Stupid duck.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Hob. And it’s been brought forward to the 24th didn’t she say? I don’t see the drama she’s got the oven? If she needs summit a hob does, buy a cheap microwave ffs.

I thought she was exaggerating when she said 29. I didn’t take it literal. Because who would dare.
i dunno her saying she refuses to buy anything to help her avoid just eating microwave dinners cos she’s in her overdraft with Amazon buys was just 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 3
How the duck could anyone possibly need so many clothes?! 🤯 she actually has a problem! I've never known anyone to spend/buy as much in my life! Is she trying to fill some sort of void?

Reactions: 5
You only see her in the same stuff though so she doesn’t actually buy most of the clothes, they’re all just aff links

Reactions: 2
If she had any sense she would of kept away from others in the run up to New York.
She hasn’t mentioned Evie or hubby having it so she’s the one that’s picked it up. With covid rates soaring all she had to do was keep away from people for a few days running up to New York.
Also puzzled about why she’d never mentioned this big trip?!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.