Lifethroughemseyes #3 she’s got twins that’s two! Swipe up and dress like poo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe she decided not to test the twins due to their age - as it would mean testing twice as there are two of them don’t you know.

Danny seems to want to be as far away from her as possible at all times so maybe that’s why he stayed clear.

Or maybe they all had it and she just had to make it all about her and her not being able to go to NYC with the girls.

Reactions: 10
Hasn’t broken any laws or rules. But visiting her Nan today is something that I would not do so soon after testing positive.

Reactions: 1
I hate the wallpaper, especially for her young daughter. But I suppose the pink and purple Evie wanted wasn’t aesthetically pleasing.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I hate the wallpaper, especially for her young daughter. But I suppose the pink and purple Evie wanted wasn’t aesthetically pleasing.
Me too, it’s horrible and looks more like a spare room wallpaper if anything. I see it’s an ad pr so a freebie. I think she’ll regret the print as everything will have to be plain now so the prints don’t clash

Reactions: 6
I hope she draws all over it or slyly peels a bit off every night so she can have her pink and purple bedroom ❤

• Heart
Just seen the stories of Evie’s room. It’s actually made me sad! Little kids should have fun rooms, not bland and boring adult decor. What the hell - choosing ‘aesthetic’ over what the kid would want!

Reactions: 7
She has no style at all. The whole house looks like it’s just been thrown together. The wallpaper in Evie’s room is horrible and bland. I’m betting she only has it because it’s free and she doesn't want to put her hand in her pocket. Not saying that every child has go to have childlike wallpaper in their room but that can’t be the best they came up with. Poor kid.

Reactions: 7
What an awful room for a 5 year old! Would suit my gran better!!! I don't get it as in her old house the girls bedrooms were quite nice, especially Evie with the half wall painted. Why has she done this house so awfully and bland?! I'm actually shocked at that wallpaper, I thought it was the before and they still had to strip it 🤣🤣

The wallpaper reveal was very…underwhelming wasn’t it? Like every other reveal of the house so far 🥴

Be interesting to see how she styles it. I’ve done my kids rooms neutral walls and carpets and then accessorised with kids prints, colourful bedding and curtains and there’s toys everywhere so don’t entirely hate it.

Reactions: 8
She’s got twins (that’s two!!) so she definitely needs the break, also she probs needs to rest her thumbs after all the swipe ups that are paying for it …… poor exhausted insta hun 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Did she get an interior designer in?? Those furnishings with that wallpaper?? What a mess. How odd.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.