Lifethroughemseyes #3 she’s got twins that’s two! Swipe up and dress like poo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh bless Evie, all she’s asked for is a purple bedroom and this HUN has shot the idea down because she hates the colour. What a selfish prick. Let your kids be kids and stop making them dress like you and make them think that living in a beige/tit coloured world is ok
She’s a witch. Poor Evie having a mother like her

Reactions: 7
Oh bless Evie, all she’s asked for is a purple bedroom and this HUN has shot the idea down because she hates the colour. What a selfish prick. Let your kids be kids and stop making them dress like you and make them think that living in a beige/tit coloured world is ok
Obviously not a colour suitable for the gram, just bleeping let the kid have what she wants. Boring twit.

Reactions: 8
Can’t believe she won’t let her daughter have a purple bedroom. Lilac is a gorgeous colour. She’s so selfish, poor poor little girl how horrible for a mum to do that. Something so simple would make her little day!

Reactions: 11
Yeah I’m 90% sure my mum didn’t live my lilac bedroom with sparkly dolphins all around it but she did it because she cared more about me than her own bloody aesthetic

Reactions: 13
Came on to say the same. Mum of the year!!!! Not like it’s the living room. Shut the door whe she’s at school she will barley see the purple. What a bleeping dick she is. There will be woman desperate for a tacky purple bedroom for the child they can’t have

Reactions: 6
She’s probably trying to be relatable, the soft cow. Even if she just let her have one wall lilac is it a big bleeping deal 🙄
I really used to like Emma but she’s so boring and buggy now, she needs to get back to work!

Reactions: 15
and now she is claiming it's all tongue and cheek because called out for being an hole. Evie is at the age where she will remember this bullshit!

Reactions: 12
She’s such a dick. She’s done things like this before so it’s not tongue in cheek at all.

I’m glad she has had messages about her ridiculous comment about the room. Horrible selfish witch. Getting really sick of her I’m so close to unfollowing

Reactions: 9
Came here to say the same thing! Poor kid. I rent so can’t decorate and I’d love nothing more than to give my kid a pink bedroom. Selfish.
whats even worse is that Evie will probably now get the purple bedroom but not because her mum cares about what she wants, it will be to make a point to the ‘trolls’

Reactions: 8
The problem is hun, we all know it really wasn’t tongue in cheek because we all know exactly the tone of voice you were talking in as we’ve all heard you do it before on talking stories

Shite when your kids get to the age where they don’t wanna cooperate with the aesthetic of the ‘gram and get an opinion of their own 🙄

And if you really don’t like the colour it is soooooo easy to go for a fairly neutral colour on the walls and bring the purple in with bedding, rugs, accessories etc. Better than Setting bastard Plaster

Attachments

Of course Evie cannot have a purple room, that is not on the Em certified list of colours from beige to brown. Also acting like she was joking, she 100% was not.

The best of it is, if lilac was in fashion she’d have the house painted head to toe in it, a pair of ugly as duck clumpy lilac boots on her feet and an oversized lilac jacket so she looked like a lavender marshmallow man on her back. Girls never had an original idea in her head for decorating or taste she’s heavily influenced by current trends so her tiny little brain can’t process anything beyond the here and now.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What a sad existence when you have to measure your childs happiness against what will look good on your Instagram so you can earn some faceless people's approval. Sorry Evie, if its not on mummy's Pinterest board its not happening 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
She was deffo slagging people in school with those glasses… 10 years later and they are instahun worthy. 🤢🤮 I get teenagers wanting to keep up with the trends but she’s a grown woman with three kids for god sakes, get a grip. Should be teaching her kids to be themselves and not follow the crowd.
Sorry guys, such an annoying thing for me 😂 I used to get such a slagging for the things I done when I was younger and it pisses me off to see those same people doing them now that they are “cool” 😂😂

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.