Lifethroughemseyes #3 she’s got twins that’s two! Swipe up and dress like poo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen her latest videos - I think it's really sad that the first birthday gift from the grandparents is mass produced high street clothes. Why not a selection of nice books or some puzzles or premium bonds?
I don't understand why everything has to be so materialistic
And not every item of clothing can be 'the cutest thing you've ever seen" 👀
Just blah it's so dull
We have a family member who gives up a gift card for a high street shop every year for both our kids. I use that to buy their clothes for the year in the next size up. It’s an absolute god send as we couldn’t afford to shop in this particular place without these gift cards. My issue with what’s happened here is she’s just added it all to the basket and said “that’s from granny” 😂 totally agree that she should be looking for a wee keepsake or something! But they maybe she has and that doesn’t fit ems instahun Zara haul lifestyle. I could clothe my kids three times over with the money she spends one time in Zara. I KNOW ITS TWO BABIES THOUGH HUN.

Reactions: 7
Just seen her latest videos - I think it's really sad that the first birthday gift from the grandparents is mass produced high street clothes. Why not a selection of nice books or some puzzles or premium bonds?
I don't understand why everything has to be so materialistic
And not every item of clothing can be 'the cutest thing you've ever seen" 👀
Just blah it's so dull
Tbf, I'd prefer my MIL brought (and I chose) clothes for my son everytime she brought something rather than the house full of toys we currently have. Plus the constant charity shop runs I have to do with toys that have only been played with once!

Reactions: 7
We have a family member who gives up a gift card for a high street shop every year for both our kids. I use that to buy their clothes for the year in the next size up. It’s an absolute god send as we couldn’t afford to shop in this particular place without these gift cards. My issue with what’s happened here is she’s just added it all to the basket and said “that’s from granny” 😂 totally agree that she should be looking for a wee keepsake or something! But they maybe she has and that doesn’t fit ems instahun Zara haul lifestyle. I could clothe my kids three times over with the money she spends one time in Zara. I KNOW ITS TWO BABIES THOUGH HUN.

No I'm the same - I get a similar gift from a relative and use it to get next season too. It just seems a shame that for their first birthday she didnt get a keepsake or a nice book - my mum would be a bit miffed if I just asked for cash to spend on clothes 🤷 I'm not saying for every birthday but first birthday is special!

Reactions: 4
I follow her sister, and I just lol at the fact she’s trying to give advice already as a ftm mum to a baby that’s not even a week old
😂😂
She shared a quote the other day about basically new borns want to be close to you they don’t need swaddles etc etc. Which is fine but we will see a few weeks down the line what you do cos you can’t even Piss without having a baby in your arms lol. Its healthy for both to put the child down to sleep even if it’s just a few times a day!

Reactions: 3
Errrrr hun, errrrrrrm, what the actual duck are you wearing?!

And to link it too 😬
Oh crikey! I normally don’t take the mick out of what people wear as I’m not fussed, each to their own, I am no fashionista myself but each individual item just does not go.
Again she just wears or buys what other people (and when I say people I mean the instahuns) deem ‘cool’ and not what she probably actually really likes or suits. Like with those bleeping god awful rig boots.

Take that jumper with a pair of skinny jeans and heels or a pair of ankle boots, a nice leather bag and BOOM you’ve got a lovely outfit.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
She shared a quote the other day about basically new borns want to be close to you they don’t need swaddles etc etc. Which is fine but we will see a few weeks down the line what you do cos you can’t even Piss without having a baby in your arms lol. Its healthy for both to put the child down to sleep even if it’s just a few times a day!
Unlike jade Edwards who has to psych herself up to take her 5 month old out by herself to get get a coffee.
There’s always 2 extremes when it comes to instahuns and babies.. they either become mother Teresa and can do it all, and are baby gurus day 2 post partum or become dirty lazy slobs with such bad anxiety they can’t even brush their teeth and it takes 5 months to leave the house.
Why can’t anyone just show what it’s really like.

Reactions: 8
Because everyone else has got jobs, houses to clean rtc and can’t show what it’s really like because that wouldn’t sell 😋

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.