Lifethroughemseyes #3 she’s got twins that’s two! Swipe up and dress like poo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How embarrassing for both of them. To record it too. I don't know who the other one is and I'm glad I don't from the stories of them the last couple of days.

And like someone else said, for someone with twins, that's TWO babies, she gets away ALOT! Sad on my behalf but I haven't been away child free since before my 1st was born almost 14 years ago 🤣

Reactions: 9
God am embarrassed for them both. Grown women thinking its funny to complain about everything. Caroline away home and get a job hun and Emma away home to the twins that's two babies remember.

Reactions: 3
Errrrr hun, errrrrrrm, what the actual duck are you wearing?!

And to link it too 😬
She has no clue how to dress for her figure anymore. When she slimmed down for her wedding she always used to look lovely and dress well (IMO) since she’s gained weight I’ve never once seen her in a nice outfit.

Reactions: 6
I clicked on her link just now just to see where it was from. Guess where?!! Bloody Very again. I dread to think how much credit she has with them!

Reactions: 2
I hate that the links hide the website. I’d never click on one after finding out that they still profit from it if you buy from the same website after clicking the link, even if it’s days later!

She is shameless with the aff links these days.
Come on to say the same, she’s such a scav with these bloody af links, no shame!

I hate that the links hide the website. I’d never click on one after finding out that they still profit from it if you buy from the same website after clicking the link, even if it’s days later!
Really?! I refuse to click on them anyway but I defo won’t be now, the bleeping cheek 😂

Reactions: 1
I’d respect them a lot more if they said “the item is from Next, I’ve linked it here”, as they’re forcing you to click the link just to find out where it’s from!

Delete your cookies straight away! 😂

Sorry I’m stuck on clothes on here but just seeing Lil today (normally they’d be very similar being related/copying) but I think Lil is just generally looking lovely in comparison right now and I do think Emma is feeling very uncomfortable (very understandable after babies tbf!) hence the general bagginess and oversized attire

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Oh my gosh, she isn’t looking at the favourite twin!!
Ps. I reached out to her when I found out I was having twins as my anxiety went through the roof as I also have a toddler but did she hell reply to my message! Pfft!!

Oh my gosh, she isn’t looking at the favourite twin!!
Ps. I reached out to her when I found out I was having twins as my anxiety went through the roof as I also have a toddler but did she hell reply to my message! Pfft!!
BABES she is too busy with her two babies. You should have asked for lumi discount first as an in road 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I find it so fascinating the twins look nothing like Evie but Lils girls are like carbon copies of each other

Reactions: 9
I find it so fascinating the twins look nothing like Evie but Lils girls are like carbon copies of each other
My kids don’t look like each other. One looks like me and the other looks like their Dad (poor kid 🤣). And I don’t look like my siblings. I also don’t look like either of my parents 👀 I think I look more like my grandmother.

Reactions: 1
Oh bless Evie, all she’s asked for is a purple bedroom and this HUN has shot the idea down because she hates the colour. What a selfish prick. Let your kids be kids and stop making them dress like you and make them think that living in a beige/tit coloured world is ok

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.