Lifethroughemseyes #3 she’s got twins that’s two! Swipe up and dress like poo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Woo for the thread title 😆

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again but Olive and Elsie.. seriously how awful do they sound together for twins 🤦🏻‍♀️ Evie and Elsie sound like twins! Olive doesn’t compliment either of those names plus it’s god awful.
Olive is a lovely name ( everyone’s opinion is different 😆 ) but it definitely doesn’t go with Elsie x

Reactions: 4

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again but Olive and Elsie.. seriously how awful do they sound together for twins 🤦🏻‍♀️ Evie and Elsie sound like twins! Olive doesn’t compliment either of those names plus it’s god awful.
I love the name Olive but it doesn’t go with Elsie at all.

Reactions: 2
I don't follow but I've come across her page now and then so I don't know too much but are her twins identical? Some pics they look the same other pics they look so different it confuses me I had a nose but I can't find anything saying they are identical twins

I don't follow but I've come across her page now and then so I don't know too much but are her twins identical? Some pics they look the same other pics they look so different it confuses me I had a nose but I can't find anything saying they are identical twins
I’m pretty sure she was desperate for them to be identical, but did some sort of test that did in fact prove, that they are not.

Reactions: 4

I’m not a fan of these old lady names for babies. I had an auntie Elsie and she would have been 93! I just don’t think it’s a nice name for a baby. Olive is even worse

Reactions: 1
It looks like scaring from a broken arm and surgery probably as a child

QUOTE="MrsA, post: 6528783, member: 21485"]
I’m just being nosey but does anybody know what Lucy’s scarring is from on her arm? Nothing wrong with it at all, I’ve got scarring myself, I’ve just not noticed it in pictures before.
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 1
I’m not a fan of these old lady names for babies. I had an auntie Elsie and she would have been 93! I just don’t think it’s a nice name for a baby. Olive is even worse
Olive just reminds me if olive oil from popeye! And actual olives of course 🫒

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I have an Elsie and Olive, not twins. 6 years apart, I personally think they go well together. Each to their own

Reactions: 12
I follow her sister, and I just lol at the fact she’s trying to give advice already as a ftm mum to a baby that’s not even a week old
😂😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Just seen her latest videos - I think it's really sad that the first birthday gift from the grandparents is mass produced high street clothes. Why not a selection of nice books or some puzzles or premium bonds?
I don't understand why everything has to be so materialistic
And not every item of clothing can be 'the cutest thing you've ever seen" 👀
Just blah it's so dull

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.