Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wexy123

VIP Member
You could be right there. Also seems that people close to her have a problem with her behaviour. Wonder what does her husband think?
He doesn't seem to like her very much, she's said a few times that they haven't been getting along, one day she said they hadn't spoken in days. Then another time she would be all about him, a bit of a troublesome relationship is the vibe she puts out there.

Howareyahun

VIP Member
Aoife is just obsessed with herself, it's all about her. Imagine sending your child to school after a fall,it would be interesting to know if she informed the school? Keeping the boy home from school would interrupt her routine never mind his. It's herself she was thinking of.

OMG!!

She needs to wind her neck in, the little bit of 'instafame' is gone to her head. She thrives on the attention and people blowing smoke up her ass. She's dead behind the eyes and instagram won't sort that.
Agreed it's like she has choose instagram & freebies over her family & friends

misslala

Chatty Member
Wow thats desperate... I was looking back in her reels this evening.... since July her body shape has changed so much..
She lost some amount. I am around 30 pounds overweight I be embarrassed to go to doc and ask for injections .. couldn't afford it either. And I don't think it should be given on medical card either.
I think you can they were talking about it on Sarah Burke tread but it was mixed if it’s free or fit you pay some towards it