Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

anotherkerrywan

I didn’t think anything of it till someone said the injections and it would make sense
Wow thats desperate... I was looking back in her reels this evening.... since July her body shape has changed so much..
She lost some amount. I am around 30 pounds overweight I be embarrassed to go to doc and ask for injections .. couldn't afford it either. And I don't think it should be given on medical card either.

Tammys

VIP Member
Mad to no. She’s another sickener
I used to really like her at the start but lately no.
is it since she started the podcast with the other one whose voice grates on my nerves.
Was there any need the other day useing the C word on her rant
I am no saint and can curse as good as anyone
But she was on some rant the other day.
Then to cancel the Ball
Something going on in the back ground I'd say

Tammys

VIP Member
I just don't get these insta wans comeing on to tell us they are not comeing on.
why I'm sure people have more going on then worrying why they are absent.
Another insta person done the same last week came on to say they were takeing a break for personal reasons but then came back on again to say they won't be on I just don't get their logic.

anotherkerrywan

The weight is deffo falling off her. I was quite envious because I was 12 st 10 and I still am 😫. I even considered that PT she was working with 🙄. I don’t like a lot of what she’s showing now she dressed better before.
Same here I actually made contact with sinead however I have decided to join unislim instead

spotlight

VIP Member
Are you joking? Are Drs actually prescribing weight loss injections? Is this safe? What’s going on? Do you have to be a certain BMI? Do you have to have other conditions like type 2 diabetes? Do you have to be awaiting surgery or something? Surgery as in I’ve heard of people being told to lose weight before IVF or knee replacements.
Sorry for all the questions I am baffled
As far as I no, u wud be only prescribed this if u have type 2 diabetes and severely overweight, so this actually sickens me that these people are being prescribed it when there is actually a shortage of this for diabetics , no doubt if I asked my doctor tomorrow I would be refused !!

Mummamare

Chatty Member
What does she mean by caught in the act, she handed him the phone and then shared it to insta, attention seeking at it's finest. As her friend Sarah Burke would say, there's a want in her.

Her 6 year old comes across as brazen and spoilt, probably has him that way as she can't be bothered parenting him and uses it autism as an excuse.
Has he actually been diagnosed by anyone other than aoife!