Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cant-be-arsed

Well you’d hope any Gp worth their salt would tell her to remove them immediately they’re an infection waiting to happen. God she looks just so miserable doesn’t she if she was my sister I’d be demented worrying about her.

Reactions: 1

Tammys

VIP Member
But is DELIGHTED cos the husband is taking the kids away, so she will spend the time posing in her knickers, showing gifted clothes, and Shein shite while she has peace away from "her problem son" 🙄
You called it
We have a year of pics posing in her knickers lol

Tammys

VIP Member
Maybe im wrong but did she not say a few days ago she was anxious over something that happened years ago.
But this morning she's saying she doesn't know why she's anxious

vb678

The only reason she's going to Fota is to be weigh. They have the bigger scales for animals down there!

Howareyahun

VIP Member
What was she crying about? I had to skip through
She's pushing her kids to be part of things that she knows the poor kids will struggle with and then because she hasn't got this ideal family (in her head) she comes on insta bawling, screaming for attention and all round drama. Her family must be mortified with her carry on. It's all about Aoife, loads and loads of families in similar and worse situations and they are not coming on insta in their underwear snotting in to the phone, she is a disgrace and just exploits her kids. Shame on her. I wish her family would intervene. It's the Aoife shit show time and time again.

Tammys

VIP Member
I'm actually disgusted over her letting everyone think she lost it herself. You'd expect this from Sarah Burke or those. I'd have had way more respect for her if she had of said she was on injections. Flaunting around in her nip she should be ashamed of herself 😡
I suppose it was strange she never discussed her meals etc.
Why not just be honest