Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wysterialane

Chatty Member
I think you can they were talking about it on Sarah Burke tread but it was mixed if it’s free or fit you pay some towards it
Are you joking? Are Drs actually prescribing weight loss injections? Is this safe? What’s going on? Do you have to be a certain BMI? Do you have to have other conditions like type 2 diabetes? Do you have to be awaiting surgery or something? Surgery as in I’ve heard of people being told to lose weight before IVF or knee replacements.
Sorry for all the questions I am baffled

Tammys

VIP Member
Ah lads the poseing
Her pal lorzey lovey was haveing a rant the other day useing the C word
And now her planned Ball cancelled wonder what happened

Tammys

VIP Member
She got such a fright, her child falls down the full lenght of the stairs but she sends him to school & next photo is of her outfit followed by her out for a walk 🙄 I think the weightloss has got to this ones head. I seen the exact same thing with my sister in law when she lost weight. I'm actually shocked at her sending him to school
I agree I had a,friend who lost loads of weight sadly she also lost her personality.
Delighted she lost Weight but she transformed in to a totally different person and not in a nice way .
She constantly remarked in a nasty way if anyone had a bit of weight

Howareyahun

VIP Member
I feel so sorry for that husband of hers, she comes across as more hard going than the 2 kids put together. She's too self absorbed and puts too much emphasis on herself, she's just selfish. Coming on insta crying is just more attention seeking, no need for it. Call a family member or friend if she needs to talk. Pathetic!

misslala

Chatty Member
Oh I don’t know I feel kind of sorry for her it’s obvious home life is stressful with what looks like little to no help from Her husband and most definitely no attention which she is craving and ending up seeking it from complete strangers on the internet

Howareyahun

VIP Member
Aoife is just mad to wear the body suit and her boobs down to her knees 🤮 It would be fine if the boobs were where they should be !!