Lifestyle_with_aoife_x

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If both her children have additional needs why didn’t they just hire a villa with a private pool and then there’d be no issue with noise from other families.. she’s such a melt.. wonder did she have two 20kg bags for all her very and shein clothes

Reactions: 4
I dont get her at all... just goes to show all the nice things in the world and all the weight she's lost and she's still miserable...

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I dont get her at all... just goes to show all the nice things in the world and all the weight she's lost and she's still miserable...
Aoife is never happy, always whining on about something. Probably spoiled as a child and now that she's a big girl with responsibilities she has to grow up and put others before herself which is alien to her.

Reactions: 1
I cannot fathom taking that amount of clothes on holidays.

I cannot fathom posing in them and posting to Instagram twice a day. While on holidays with my kids.

Reactions: 7
I cannot fathom bringing that amount of swimwear and clothes with you on holidays and faffing around taking pics in them for the gram every single day.

Reactions: 2
I cannot fathom bringing that amount of swimwear and clothes with you on holidays and faffing around taking pics in them for the gram every single day.
Especially if you are wrecked and your 2 kids with alleged autism are struggling

Reactions: 3
Can she not give her child privacy
Strangers do not Need to know his every movement.

Can she not give her child privacy
Strangers do not Need to know his every movement.
It's absolutely horrendous the way she blathers on about him and so wrong. I always feel so awful for their kids when these dickheads talk about their private moments which should just be between parent and child.

Reactions: 2