Lifeofcharlouise #9 I've got this whole thread to myself!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not that it even matters but the way she’s layered up those Brie and prosciutto pastries riles me up 🤣 surely it’s spread the chutney first, then Brie, then prosciutto?!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Do we think char will still be sharing Parker Pants when he spent his week in the NICU any chance she gets when he's 20? I'm gonna go ahead and guess 100% bloody yes.

Omg I’m sick of seeing that bastard picture of porker and Charlie. Is that the only one she has cos it’s all she ever shares !!!! Boring

Reactions: 7
Does anyone actually care what she's ordered from Sainsbury's?!?! :ROFLMAO:

Also that light mayo she buys is vile.

Why is she constantly wearing that stupid cap and manky sweatshirt compo?? Does she actually think she looks cool or something🫣

I’ve seen another girl on instagram do this and oh my .. what a difference. She didn’t hack at them with scissors. She unstitched by hand the top seam, cut them down and then sewed the seam back on by hand.
I saw this too! They looked so much better than Chars, although that wouldn’t be difficult 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Feels like she has a constant hangover? Wow you’re crazyyyyy char 🤪 Pretty sure the last fun she had was making Parkerpants and even that probably wasn’t that fun for Charlie 🤣

• Haha
I swear she's posted about 10 different preemie days this year, or am I going mad!?

A WARRIOR?
Warrior?
She’s insulting real bleeping poorly babies here.
He was born 5.5 weeks early and there was NOTHING wrong with him!!!

Reactions: 12
A WARRIOR?
Warrior?
She’s insulting real bleeping poorly babies here.
He was born 5.5 weeks early and there was NOTHING wrong with him!!!
He was the weight of my husband at full term 😂 makes out he was like 1lb and not gonna make it.
Just crying in to my coffee brb

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Doing a giveaway to win a voucher for Home Bargains...who don't even sell gift vouchers 🙄 you couldn't make this tit up 😂classic Char behaviour, must be MuM LiFe affecting her brain

• Haha
Reactions: 3
As if she spent all day writing that caption, T&C’s etc!! In true Char style the whole thing was painful to read but “20.00pm” really cracked me up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
As if she spent all day writing that caption, T&C’s etc!! In true Char style the whole thing was painful to read but “20.00pm” really cracked me up 😂
It’s even funnier because I can just imagine her sitting there thinking she’s really professional putting 20.00pm 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.