Lifeofcharlouise #9 I've got this whole thread to myself!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She used to be super skinny and glam! She followed me at one point on insta

Reactions: 1
I just don’t understand why she thinks she can get away with not wearing a bra? It looks awful

Reactions: 6
Saying that 7.00pm can’t come round quickly enough some days - and then she sits and looks through photos. Seriously weird.

Reactions: 4
I can’t cope with this woman.
Put a swimsuit on Vinted and put ‘very good’ but on the pictures it’s covered in sand.
Pls- how is that ‘very good condition’ ?! As if I would ever buy a swimsuit covered in sand.
Also, 18-24 too small for him? Wow he’s a big lad!

Reactions: 2
If the state of that spare room doesn’t tell her that she doesn’t need to buy anymore shit, then I don’t know what will!
How is that room even in that state? She doesn’t work, she has more than enough time in a day to put stuff away properly instead of chucking it in there.. like the 2 hours she chucks Parker in his room before he actually falls to sleep for example

Reactions: 6
You can tell she’s never let him feed himself. He eats like a baby who is under one, he should be able to feed himself competently with a spoon by now with less mess!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.